New to Fiverr and Loving It So Far

brooksrembert

Hi everyone,

I signed up for Fiverr about 12 days ago and so far have sold five gigs and made $28.

My initial goal was to get one sale in January, so I am thrilled so far.

My new goal is $100 in February and to keep going up from there.

I am enjoying the great advice here on the forums as well. Thank you for everything!

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The egg. (Or scientifically “nutshell”)

Source : Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org

220px-Hatching.jpg

Chicken or the egg

The chicken or the egg causality dilemma is commonly stated as "which came first: the chicken or the egg?". The dilemma stems from the observation that all chickens hatch from eggs and all chicken eggs are laid by chickens. "Chicken-and-egg" is a metaphoric adjective describing situations where it is not clear which of two events should be considered the cause and which should be considered the effect, or to express a scenario of infinite regress. Plutarch posed the question as a philosophical ma...

@djgodknows, No it’s the “comb jelly”; the first creature on Earth. 😂

Guest saminazahid2002

Hi Everyone!!!

I made my fiverr account in 2013 and then never used. In 2013, I also started working at odesk and elance now named as upwork and was very successful.

Just wanted you people to please suggest me, should I try to get work at fiverr? and how can I do that, because the fiverr platform is totally different than upwork and I really don’t understand how to get work here.

I joined fiverr from a week no earning 😕 I am logo designer and I have made my gig with well description. what kind of work you people do?

Hi

Your nieche is really competetive. You need to promote your gig where ever you can to boost it on fiverr rank. Try to share your gig link on some forums about graphic design.

Guest saminazahid2002

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂

Just had a look at a term “buyer request”, can you please explain it?
Do we sellers need to send requests to buyers or what.

Sorry for the silly questions 😛

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂

Just had a look at a term “buyer request”, can you please explain it?

Sorry for the silly questions 😛

Please read:

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…

Archived