NEW TO FIVERR pls HELP

logodesign1997

A few hours is nothing - you’ll need to be be really patient!

Have a look at responding to buyer requests to begin with.

thanks men i appreciate your help , do you have like a specific lines to write on byre request or you come up with new lines depending on costumers

yes avrora i have a friend who has recommended fiverr to me his words whre like few hour when lunching account get orders right a way so 😛

He might be really lucky. Or maybe he promoted his gig. Or… anything can be.

I am also new to fiverr and a posted a gig 2 days ago. Such i am new to fiverr bu had worked with many others marketplace. From those experiences i can say you have wait with patient and keep sharing your gigs to social media’s. That’s it. It will take time but you can be success. Best of luck. I think Fiverr will make you satisfied. Thank You… 🙂

I am also new to fiverr and a posted a gig 2 days ago. Such i am new to fiverr bu had worked with many others marketplace. From those experiences i can say you have wait with patient and keep sharing your gigs to social media’s. That’s it. It will take time but you can be success. Best of luck. I think Fiverr will make you satisfied. Thank You… 🙂

thank you nuralamraju , is it something doable to make a leaving out of fiverr income just courroies men

yes i have started new gigs … is all new few frends of mine has ordered by me from facebok mb for a year or so 😊

yes i have started new gigs … is all new few frends of mine has ordered by me from facebok mb for a year or so

Friends can only get you so far. To be successful, you need to find, or build, a long-term customer market. Without it, your business prospects will be limited.

yes i have started new gigs … is all new few frends of mine has ordered by me from facebok mb for a year or so

Friends can only get you so far. To be successful, you need to find, or build, a long-term customer market. Without it, your business prospects will be limited.

Hi there,

This person is lying 😄

Screenshot_1.png.84112c3782093fc63a7ce9ebc4281247.png

Hi there!
No hurry to get orders. Please be patient and create nice gigs. (I saw you have just one gig. It will not enough. So you have to create more. 🙂 Thanks!

Let me help, @miiila slight_smile First of all, my friend - you need to better your English. Direct translation from Bengali will not work. You need to write proper English - this is VERY IMPORTANT. When you apply on Buyer Requests page, your English needs to be of top quality. You cannot ignore this. Please learn that - keep practicing - watch English movies, read newspapers (or articles & blogs online) and watch English news channel (not BTV, but CNN, BBC etc). Change your profile pho…

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/3-ways-to-get-new-buyers-for-your-gig/93696/119

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/6-tips-for-new-sellers/95917/45

If you’re like me, you have one gig that makes 50% of your earnings. Your #1 gig. That’s the gig I want you to focus on because it takes less time to change the prices there than in all your gigs. If you have 3-6 orders in your queue, that’s the time to raise your prices. If you’re selling for $5, try $10, even $20. For packages I recommend multiples of $5 vs. huge jumps.$5, $10, $15 is more attractive than $5, $50, $100. Price low during your slow days, price high during busy days. If yo…
Woww it’s Amazing Info!
Hello My Fellow Sellers, It has been a longtime visiting here, hope sells are rolling well to you all. I can see that one of the limitation facing some new seller on fiverr platform is how to get the attentions of buyers to their gigs and order from them. When I first started on fiverr about four month ago now, I wrote a lot of buyer requests in order to get the attention of buyers but no replied from them until I sit down stressed my IQ for just a little. You know what I did, I sit down wrote…

Be patient. Things don’t happen here overnight. I’ve been here 18+ months and finally am starting to get to a point where I’m making some decent money. As stated, buyer requests are a good way to go. I’d also recommend having a good gig video. When I got my first one made buy another seller, I saw a spike in orders. When you do get orders, do them well. Good reviews let other buyers know that they can trust you do handle their work.

Man your Gig description needs rewording and a bit of fixing. It doesn’t read as English.

"i will design you an original killer mascot logo.

i do fiverr 7 days aweak and and hours a day/
i respond to message in less then 3 hours/
fast and frendly replay/"

You didnt even bother to capitalize the first alphabet. Shows laziness or carelessness. Spelling mistakes in aweak . Should read as a week. Repond to message in less then??? It should be than instead of then. Fast and frenddly replay??? Replace that with Fast and friendly reply.

Be patient. Things don’t happen here overnight. I’ve been here 18+ months and finally am starting to get to a point where I’m making some decent money. As stated, buyer requests are a good way to go. I’d also recommend having a good gig video. When I got my first one made buy another seller, I saw a spike in orders. When you do get orders, do them well. Good reviews let other buyers know that they can trust you do handle their work.

thnaks men very inspirative hey would you main if you could send me links of books that works for you …there few once on the web not sure about wish one provide real value

Archived