No one single view on my Gig

youssefcherrouq

Ok I think its - Storyboard Panels
Yes?
You WILL get gig views, and if what you mean is that your gig doesn’t show up in the search, it WILL. (I’m assuming the reason is either because you just published or edited the gig and Fiverr hasn’t reviewed it yet.)

Also, I suggest that you perfect your gig before people see it.
For example:
The gig description is not clear, there are mistakes in English (in gig + profile descriptions).
Make everything you publish perfect, add more gigs, I suggest uploading a good photo of yourself.
Best of luck and enjoy the journey 🙂

May 🌻

Yes?

You WILL get gig views, and if what you mean is that your gig doesn’t show up in the search, it WILL. (I’m assuming the reason is either because you just published or edited the gig and Fiverr hasn’t reviewed it yet.)

For example:

The gig description is not clear, there are mistakes in English (in gig + profile descriptions).

Make everything you publish perfect, add more gigs, I suggest uploading a good photo of yourself.

May 🌻

there are mistakes in English

I could of also mentioned the daily crapload of “no one is buying my gig, I think I should be getting crapload of orders”.

I will continue to post on every single of these posts that they are not special, they have to market themselves and kind of like Youssef, who is bitching about no views on his gigs yet he joined 2 days ago.

lol I am not bitching man, I just wanted to know if my gig is published or not.

Yes?

For example:

May :sunflower::panda_face:

Thanks a lot, I will check those mistakes, have a nice day 🙂

I will continue to post on every single of these posts that they are not special, they have to market themselves and kind of like Youssef, who is bitching about no views on his gigs yet he joined 2 days ago.

@miroslavglavic

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez calm down. He asked about a technical issue.

I am the one, who in addition to trying to answer his question, wrote some general advice. He didn’t complain or ask for advice.

Hey Miro, since you apparently love writing so much, I’m now wondering if you have written a book, and if not, how about starting now? 🙂 I’m not being sarcastic. I’ve written a book too and am writing my 2nd. I like to write too, so at least we can have something to show for it. I don’t know where in the world you are so good night or good morning 2 u

@miroslavglavic

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez calm down. He asked about a technical issue.

I am the one, who in addition to trying to answer his question, wrote some general advice. He didn’t complain or ask for advice.

Hey Miro, since you apparently love writing so much, I’m now wondering if you have written a book, and if not, how about starting now? 🙂 I’m not being sarcastic. I’ve written a book too and am writing my 2nd. I like to write too, so at least we can have something to show for it. I don’t know where in the world you are so good night or good morning 2 u

and if you write a book with typos, I am going to mention those typos to you.

you are the one getting fuzzy and needs to calm down,

There is at least 10 daily “I don’t get views/orders” posts from people.

I simply mean that people who join 2 days ago like Youssef has, they should maybe wait a bit longer.

I simply mean that people who join 2 days ago like Youssef has, they should maybe wait a bit longer.

Well if you are already planning on mentioning my book’s typos, do me a favor and mention all you want before it goes in to print. Save me the cost of a proofreader. Thanks 😉

I don’t know what you mean by ‘fuzzy’ in this context.

Fuzzy . . . all I can think of is a fuzzy peach. Oh! So what you meant is that I am being sweet as a peach. Thank you. 🍑

Ya, I totally agree with you about posts in which fiverr newborns complain about no sales. No argument here. I was just saying that this specific post is not one of those types.

In fact, I posted a new thread about this just the other day:Proof that you haven’t tried everything:

Cheers! 🍸

You know nothing about the reasons behind my post, my account was frozen due internal site errors, I could not add languages, could not add skills or diploma, even my location was Spain instead of Morocco, it took fiverr support team two days and tons of exchanged emails, to change my profile manually by them. My account still has some problems, this is the reason why I wanted to know whether it is visible or not.

Thanks for you input.

Archived