No order for a week

thomas_resume

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you tried promoting your gig to your target customers outside of Fiverr? If your sales within Fiverr aren’t at the level you want them to be, you can always promote elsewhere to bring in your own targeted traffic. Perhaps doing so may help bring in new sales.

On 4/27/2017 at 2:23 PM, thomas_resume said:

Should I send buyers request, I actually don’t send requests before getting orders

Yes - send requests!

On 4/27/2017 at 2:23 PM, woofy31 said:

Actually I’m experiencing the same strange behavior of no orders even though I did quite good the last seven years… I had put it on the Easter holidays, but that’s past us now and still nothing…

I’ve been on Fiverr for 4 plus years and this week not a single order as well. dumbfounded.

I’ve been on Fiverr for 4 plus years and this week not a single order as well.

dumbfounded.

So it’s true, Fiverr is either doing something drastic or game-changing behind our backs (though that’s how they usually operate), or it’s this major search bug’s fault - or wait, maybe Fiverr is getting bought by bigger players.

So it’s true, Fiverr is either doing something drastic or game-changing behind our backs (though that’s how they usually operate), or it’s this major search bug’s fault - or wait, maybe Fiverr is getting bought by bigger players.

The strangest thing is that “supposedly” my views are indeed going up/staying up.

I wonder if there is an actual mess-up with the algorithm. Everyday that thought is becoming an increasingly fair assumption!

The strangest thing is that “supposedly” my views are indeed going up/staying up.

I wonder if there is an actual mess-up with the algorithm. Everyday that thought is becoming an increasingly fair assumption!

…or maybe there’s something wrong with the purchase process and buyers can’t actually place orders - I’ve seen today a forum post where a buyer placed an order, received the confirmation email, but there was no actual order to be seen…

…or maybe there’s something wrong with the purchase process and buyers can’t actually place orders - I’ve seen today a forum post where a buyer placed an order, received the confirmation email, but there was no actual order to be seen…

Who knows? This is Fiverr’s best kept secret - The search algorithm.

Who knows? This is Fiverr’s best kept secret - The search algorithm.

OK, there you have it ⬆️: new Fiverr users getting orders this week, old TRS not getting orders this week. I think that the secret of the search algo is finally exposed, otherwise I cannot explain myself why new gigs or even poor quality gigs are always at the top of the searches and ours are buried away.

OK, there you have it ⬆️: new Fiverr users getting orders this week, old TRS not getting orders this week. I think that the secret of the search algo is finally exposed, otherwise I cannot explain myself why new gigs or even poor quality gigs are always at the top of the searches and ours are buried away.

I don’t think so @woofy31 . Because Same buyer ordered me in three times. He liked my work. After getting one of my job done than he delivered his two order. You TRS are the always best for Fiverr. 🙂

Think Fiverr want to give everyone a chance. That’s why new sellers are at the top of search results. Seems to be a new policy.

I would honestly agree with that IF the search results would actually be rotated like CS always claims, but the top first rows always have the same gigs all the time, no gig rotation noticed whatsoever.

I would honestly agree with that IF the search results would actually be rotated like CS always claims, but the top first rows always have the same gigs all the time, no gig rotation noticed whatsoever.

Interesting. . . .

I never paid attention to that.

Although, I am loyal to my favorite sellers, I’m always hunting for others. I will never know when someone goes on vacation, or get swamped.

The favorite folder is by far one if the best features on 5r. I have it segregated into several sections from ebook covers, to illustrators, to translators, on and on.

I 💖 sellers from forum all the time. I’ve hired quite a few. 😁

Interesting. . . .

I never paid attention to that.

Although, I am loyal to my favorite sellers, I’m always hunting for others. I will never know when someone goes on vacation, or get swamped.

The favorite folder is by far one if the best features on 5r. I have it segregated into several sections from ebook covers, to illustrators, to translators, on and on.

I 💖 sellers from forum all the time. I’ve hired quite a few. 😁

Can understand why you do that. You get some idea of the seller’s personality.

Just looking at your seller profile, I think I can see a few reasons why.

1. You’re a new seller offering writing and editing services specifically for resumes. Writing and editing are already a very crowded category on Fiverr, and while there’s surely demand for resume services, that’s a niche that limits you. If you’re going to offer a niche service, then you’ve got to be really good at it…

2. … which is my next critique: if you’re a professional at writing and editing, then all written text on your seller profile had better be absolutely perfect. Just reading your seller profile reveals weaknesses in your writing.

I’m Thomas. I am a graphics designer with a MBA.

Why use a contraction in your first sentence and not in the second sentence? Reading this as a native English speaker, it strikes me as weird. Also, why write ‘With a MBA’ instead of “with an MBA?” People will read it in their head, and again - to a native English speaker - that just doens’t sound right.

I have 8+ years of experience in assisting.

In assisting what? Again, as a native English speaker, this just sounds really weird. Even if you added something after ‘assisting,’ it really doesn’t sound like something a native English speaker would say.

An expert in designing RESUME/CV’s , COVER LETTER writing and also PROOFREADING and EDIT writings.

This is just clunky. What in the world is happening here? Are you describing who you are as a skilled professional, or are you stuffing your seller profile with key words? Another dead give-away that you’re either not as good as you say you are or that you just don’t have a strong command of the English language is you use of the word ‘writings.’ This word is almost never used in the plural in English. Your buyers may not have majored in English at college, but I promise you they’re picking up on the inconsistencies.

My study in graphics and my love for the art of words has made me have influence on professional’s career.

As with the other examples given - what is this? This sentence sounds like broken English to native ears, and if you write, proofread, and edit resumes, CVs, and other writing as well as you wrote your own seller profile, this is the reason why you’re not getting orders. Your writing is NOT as good as you say it is and your buyers know it.

Archived