Not new but don't have sale yet. What am i doing wrong?

gege4u

Hi I am Geraldine, I’ve been here for quite sometime. I am thinking what I am doing wrong,haven’t had sales yet. I don’t think my profile or gig is showing up. Is it?I mean in the pages. Is there a link where the buyers can check out new sellers as well and not just the top rated ones? How can I improve my gigs?HELP…thanks:)

Welcome to fiverr! Check these posts out 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

6 tips for NEW SELLERS

So you just discovered Fiverr and would like to earn some cash right? When I joined here (4 months ago) I didn't know anything, where I should start, what to do, I didn't even know the forum and now.. after 4 months I've earned almost 300$ without...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 253 ❤

3 Ways to Get New Buyers For Your Gig!

I have been using Fiverr for a few months and have found success in using these methods to find clients. Here are some of the tools I used to gain more clients as a Virtual Assistant: Social Media Personal Page: In the beginning I posted on my...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 693 ❤

I suggest you to add more details in gig description!

Also send offers to “Buyer Requests” and you will get sales!

And stay online, that’s very important for you!

Don’t worry, because I got sale after one year!

I hope you will get many sales soon!

Best wishes!

Dear Geraldine:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You look like you’d turn me down if I asked you out, like you’re mad at me 'cause I did something stupid. Try smiling!
Your log line: Too generic. Try to make it cool, like, “Your Internet Messaging Virtual Universe Queen!”
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi, I’m ready to help you with whatever you need for your graphics. I can create digital paintings. I can enhance photos for you. I have experience as a developer in a virtual world Instant Messaging Virtual Universe (IMVU) for 9+ years. I specialize in making / creating products for avatars. -Geraldine

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You should build gigs around keywords for the software packages you use, like Photoshop or whatever. You should spell out any acronyms the first time you use them. Assuming you are still active with IMVU, you should be publicizing yourself there.

Hey, guess what?! I just searched Fiverr for Instant Messaging Virtual Universe and found NO RESULTS!!!

1068231938_IMVUJackpot.thumb.PNG.92ddefa26a3dbac72953dd3895b7a17f.PNG

Instead of competing in the overcrowded graphic design space, you could, if you create this gig right now before anyone else sees this post, be the queen of the IMVU of Fiverr! A pioneer! The first in your marketplace.

Just as @misscrystal is the first Witch on Fiverr, you could be the first IMVU Whatever on Fiverr.

Claim your power and be the first of your kind.

Now, you’ve really got a reason to smile…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Fiverr Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss. By Josh Kaufman, I recommend The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything… Fast!
and The Personal MBA. Also, you could read Influence by Robert Cialdini and Get Anyone to Do Anything by David J. Lieberman.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Fiverr Anywhere Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Cogent Discussion of Buyers, Sellers, and Sellers
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

Best wishes!

wow thank you:) thank u such an inspiration:)

Dear Geraldine:

Your profile image: You look like you’d turn me down if I asked you out, like you’re mad at me 'cause I did something stupid. Try smiling!

Your log line: Too generic. Try to make it cool, like, “Your Internet Messaging Virtual Universe Queen!”

Hi, I’m ready to help you with whatever you need for your graphics. I can create digital paintings. I can enhance photos for you. I have experience as a developer in a virtual world Instant Messaging Virtual Universe (IMVU) for 9+ years. I specialize in making / creating products for avatars. -Geraldine

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You should build gigs around keywords for the software packages you use, like Photoshop or whatever. You should spell out any acronyms the first time you use them. Assuming you are still active with IMVU, you should be publicizing yourself there.

Hey, guess what?! I just searched Fiverr for Instant Messaging Virtual Universe and found NO RESULTS!!!

Instead of competing in the overcrowded graphic design space, you could, if you create this gig right now before anyone else sees this post, be the queen of the IMVU of Fiverr! A pioneer! The first in your marketplace.

Just as @misscrystal is the first Witch on Fiverr, you could be the first IMVU Whatever on Fiverr.

Good luck,

Blaise

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Fiverr Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss. By Josh Kaufman, I recommend The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything… Fast!

and The Personal MBA. Also, you could read Influence by Robert Cialdini and Get Anyone to Do Anything by David J. Lieberman.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

[/details]

Oh I don’t think lots of ppl know IMVU since not a lot of ppl appreciates 3d worlds for chatting (i mean it’s kinda complicated so they go for the simple ones like messenger or viber or anything) so I don’t think it’ll be known,just added it as part of what I do. And thank you,now I just realize I am using a wrong picture 😀 I will change that in a moment. And you’re right, lots of doing graphic stuffs already so it is hard to compete especially for a new one like me. Thank you, I will follow your tips:)

Oh I don’t think lots of ppl know IMVU since not a lot of ppl appreciates 3d worlds for chatting (i mean it’s kinda complicated so they go for the simple ones like messenger or viber or anything) so I don’t think it’ll be known,just added it as part of what I do. And thank you,now I just realize I am using a wrong picture 😀 I will change that in a moment. And you’re right, lots of doing graphic stuffs already so it is hard to compete especially for a new one like me. Thank you, I will follow your tips:)

Dear Geraldine:

The key point here is that there are people who do know about IMVU, and if those people come to Fiverr looking for IMVU, they’ll find nothing, unless you use one of your gigs to focus on the IMVU keyword.

Then with your contacts in IMVUniverse, you can build your marketing plan around being the first on Fiverr to cater to these folks.

Please do not underestimate how powerful that is.

You can be unique and the first, or you can lose yourself in the multitudes of generic graphic designers.

Your choice.

Good luck,

Blaise

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to fiverr! Check these posts out 🙂

6 tips for NEW SELLERS

So you just discovered Fiverr and would like to earn some cash right? When I joined here (4 months ago) I didn't know anything, where I should start, what to do, I didn't even know the forum and now.. after 4 months I've earned almost 300$ without...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 253 ❤

3 Ways to Get New Buyers For Your Gig!

I have been using Fiverr for a few months and have found success in using these methods to find clients. Here are some of the tools I used to gain more clients as a Virtual Assistant: Social Media Personal Page: In the beginning I posted on my...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 693 ❤

Its prolly been a few weeks now no sales no nothing… I dont know what im doing wrong

• 2 months later...

Dear Geraldine:

Good luck,

Blaise

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

[/details]

Great thank you very much!! I have learned many things from you

• 1 month later...

Best wishes!

I kind of fall into the same category with the poster but your comment just reassured me. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Archived