Not recieving customers

thelaststrikes

The only thing you ca do is to pray! Whatever promotion you’ll do, the results are the same. Here some sellers never did promotion for their gigs, but they get the most orders becuase the Fiverr searching algorithsm are the best ones invented in the 3rd millenium, and the staff don’t want to change anything…

@whitehatseo10 you sound like a broken record and it’s getting quite annoying!

@thelaststrikes Welcome to Fiverr! You just started, be patient. It can take weeks or month to get going.
A couple of things I noticed:

-Make your profile description more appealing.

Right now it says: "I love reading 🙂 I am going to be providing services such as proofreading and editing :)"
Too many smiles! Comes across a bit unprofessional. You need to catch the buyers attention. Same with the one liner: "Work hard,You won’t get what you want unless you work hard "
Find something that fits your niche, a catchy phrase that attracts buyers.

-Offer more gigs!

Is there something else you can do? See what sells what doesn’t.

Your gig description is too short. This is where you make your sale. Tell your buyer why you would be best for the job.

I am sure @blaisefaint will pop in and give you some additional advice. He is really awesome and created a great checklist.

Good luck!

@whitehatseo10 you sound like a broken record and it’s getting quite annoying!

@thelaststrikes Welcome to Fiverr! You just started, be patient. It can take weeks or month to get going.

A couple of things I noticed:

-Make your profile description more appealing.

Right now it says: "I love reading 🙂 I am going to be providing services such as proofreading and editing :)"

Too many smiles! Comes across a bit unprofessional. You need to catch the buyers attention. Same with the one liner: "Work hard,You won’t get what you want unless you work hard "

Find something that fits your niche, a catchy phrase that attracts buyers.

-Offer more gigs!

Is there something else you can do? See what sells what doesn’t.

Your gig description is too short. This is where you make your sale. Tell your buyer why you would be best for the job.

I am sure @blaisefaint will pop in and give you some additional advice. He is really awesome and created a great checklist.

Good luck!

Thank you so much! Will be updating my profile later

Dear Diego Velázquez:

Nota Bene: My goal on Fiverr is to be too busy delivering gigs to be able to respond to every request in the Improve My Gig section, so I’d appreciate it if folks would just post this link to the Improve My Gig Checklist rather than summon me with a name-check. Thanks for your co-operation.

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Much like Frederick Douglass, you’ve done an outstanding job, and more and more people are recognizing your work. Even so, I suggest a color photo of you smiling, rather than this fine portrait.
Your log line: is depressing. I concur with Annai. You should lighten up. I suggest: "Are your green peppers working for you?"
Your profile text: Annai has already advised you on this. End with the name Buyers should call you.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs (for more samples), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your gig packages are most illogical.

$5 for 1000 words, $15 for 4000 words, $25 for 5000 words. Please note: Buyers don’t give a Flying Fiverr whether you mind doing your gigs. You would be wise to hire a copy writer to make your gigs more compelling.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

Dear Diego Velázquez:

Nota Bene: My goal on Fiverr is to be too busy delivering gigs to be able to respond to every request in the Improve My Gig section, so I’d appreciate it if folks would just post this link to the Improve My Gig Checklist rather than summon me with a name-check. Thanks for your co-operation.

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Much like Frederick Douglass, you’ve done an outstanding job, and more and more people are recognizing your work. Even so, I suggest a color photo of you smiling, rather than this fine portrait.

Your log line: is depressing. I concur with Annai. You should lighten up. I suggest: "Are your green peppers working for you?"

Your profile text: Annai has already advised you on this. End with the name Buyers should call you.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs (for more samples), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your gig packages are most illogical.

$5 for 1000 words, $15 for 4000 words, $25 for 5000 words. Please note: Buyers don’t give a Flying Fiverr whether you mind doing your gigs. You would be wise to hire a copy writer to make your gigs more compelling.

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling