Only one buyer!

mohammedmemo

Uh, dude. Your one sales was 2 years ago, and you got 3.4 stars. I don’t know if old reviews can disappear at a certain point, but you need maybe a dozen people to buy your gig and leave 5-stars. I would suggest doing a ton of work for $5, with no extras (make them all free), and slave away. Once you get those ratings, you will have 4.9 stars and you will be good to go. I would also remove the grammatical errors from your profile. “i will do best i can to my work” is not confidence inspiring for a guy offering to translate something into English.

The desert is a sweltering 🌞 place to be. Don’t melt away in the dust. It’s time to UPYOUR game!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to Up Your Game on Fiverr and Elsewhere - UPYOUR

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 82 ❤

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

The desert is a sweltering 🌞 place to be. Don’t melt away in the dust. It’s time to UPYOUR game!

How to Up Your Game on Fiverr and Elsewhere - UPYOUR

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 82 ❤

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

The desert is a sweltering 🌞 place to be.

I thought that In the desert you can remember your name

’Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Archived