Orders seem to have dried up

Hi everyone, have noticed in past couple of months, I have had no orders. I have excellent feedback and a five star rating. Not sure if other sellers have experienced similar? Any advice welcome. I was wondering is it anything to do with the new “featured” gigs status offered by Fiverr. I look forward to receiving your comments as i am very disappointed. Is there something I am not doing?

Same here, 😦 check this out,
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

Same here, 😦 check this out,

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

Thanks for this - I wonder how long this is for?

Nice to see another Paddy on here!

You may find this series of posts helpful; I created it to advise people how to up their game on Fiverr and get through the testing period/sales slump. The link shows all in the series so far with a couple more to come.

https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=upyour%20user%3Aeoinfinnegan

Hi Eoin

Thank you for replying, will have a look into this. I hope problem resolved soon. Nice to see another fellow Irish on here! all the best

• 3 months later...

Archived