Please help me everyone

rezaulfv

Guest the_possumist

Hi rezaulfv,

I moved your post to the Improve My Gig category where people ask for tips on their gigs.

To find tips for selling your gig, I suggest browsing through the Tips For Sellers category. You’ll find lots of helpful topics there! 😀

Fiverr is a dynamic platform. Therefore your gig position can move a lot. Therefore you need to keep promotin your gigs and attract more clients. For that you can use socialmedia.

Hope this will help.

Dear Sir, I don’t know in which social media should better to find clients. Can you give me some suggestion?

Hi rezaulfv,

I moved your post to the Improve My Gig category where people ask for tips on their gigs.

To find tips for selling your gig, I suggest browsing through the Tips For Sellers category. You’ll find lots of helpful topics there! 😀

Dear Possumist,

Where are your tips, what should I follow, please tell me and help me to grow up in the Fiverr marketplace?

Guest the_possumist

Dear Possumist,

Where are your tips, what should I follow, please tell me and help me to grow up in the Fiverr marketplace?

Hi rezaulfv,

I’d love to help you more, but the truth is, I’m still learning too! Prepare yourself to do a lot of reading. One simple suggestion for finding useful info on the forum would be to sort the Tips For Sellers category by “Top” rather than “Latest” which is the default.

Also, check out the podcasts! They cover a wide range of topics and have tons of tips from sellers, buyers, and staff. (The blog has the transcripts, btw, in case you’re more of a reader than a listener.)

And to help you get the ball rolling, here’s a link to a massively helpful thread about marketing your gig. Hint: there are some really useful links within this link. Prepare to learn stuff.

• 1 month later...

Archived