Please Help Me, I'm too confuse

glowstiq

Hello @glowstiq,
Welcome to Fiverr and I will try to help you with some article, which I wrote before few days on other Topic. Check this link and maybe you find something helpful for you. Wish you all the best in future. 🙂
favicon.icoFiverr Forum 85179_1.png

How to get your fist gig on Fiverr

Hello @atzahoor, I see you are new here and welcome. ? I m not too long here, but I learn fast all about Fiverr and I will try to help you with few little things. First, I need patience here, because here is a lot of amazing workers and you need to...

Hello @glowstiq,

Welcome to Fiverr and I will try to help you with some article, which I wrote before few days on other Topic. Check this link and maybe you find something helpful for you. Wish you all the best in future. 🙂

Hello @atzahoor, I see you are new here and welcome. ? I m not too long here, but I learn fast all about Fiverr and I will try to help you with few little things. First, I need patience here, because here is a lot of amazing workers and you need to...

Hi @glowstiq,

Here you check the link for more help and i also suggest some research about fiverr.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Some Useful Tips for Newbie to get more Order!

** From My Experience: ** 1) IMAGES or VIDEO : Upload images those are related to your services.remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your GIG. You can attract any buyer by your professional IMAGES or VIDEO. you can take the IDEA from...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 67 ❤

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi @glowstiq, and welcome to Fiverr!

Age is no boundary to doing well, whether you consider yourself to be young, as you do, or, in my case, old!

You’ve only got one gig up - why not add some more? I’m sure there are other things you’re good at which you could offer?

The first place to start looking for help is in the academy:

Good luck!

Hello @glowstiq,

Thanks for Help 🙂

Hi @glowstiq, and welcome to Fiverr!

Age is no boundary to doing well, whether you consider yourself to be young, as you do, or, in my case, old!

You’ve only got one gig up - why not add some more? I’m sure there are other things you’re good at which you could offer?

The first place to start looking for help is in the academy:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

Good luck!

Thanks @offlinehelpers

Hi @glowstiq,

Here you check the link for more help and i also suggest some research about fiverr.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Some Useful Tips for Newbie to get more Order!

** From My Experience: ** 1) IMAGES or VIDEO : Upload images those are related to your services.remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your GIG. You can attract any buyer by your professional IMAGES or VIDEO. you can take the IDEA from...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 67 ❤

Thankyou @ahmedghumro for you help 🙂

Archived