Please review my Gigs and help improve them

psychicisa

May be i’m being impatient seeing as I’ve only been here less than a week, but I am not sure why no one has placed an order yet. I’m a terribly gifted Psychic who would love to help others. PLease let me know what I am doing wrong.
My practice is at home with many clients but here non…this is all new to me. Please read and help me promote myself better. THanks 🙏

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 1: Fiverr in Hours

Welcome to the first episode of Fiverrcast! This is a show created for Fiverr sellers by TRS to offer insight and tips for your Fiverr business. In this episode, hosts reddhorrocks and twistedweb123 are joined by Tom, newbold3d to discuss how they...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 157 ❤

You should read it 😀

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 1: Fiverr in Hours

Welcome to the first episode of Fiverrcast! This is a show created for Fiverr sellers by TRS to offer insight and tips for your Fiverr business. In this episode, hosts reddhorrocks and twistedweb123 are joined by Tom, newbold3d to discuss how they...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 157 ❤

You should read it 😀

Thank you for helping me. watching…🙏

Let do a quick test. Use your “very strong intuitions” to estimate how much I’ve made this month so far? Your profile states " “100% accuracy” so I expect a correct number.

🙂 I’m not sure why you choose to be passive aggressive BUT I do not think you would want me to make that public.

Archived