Problem faced. Big problem

m_shahanara

They tell me to clear cookies, browser reinstall but its not any value

Well, then you can’t do anything about it unfortunately - you’re not the only one with this problem, so all we can do is wait for them to deploy a fix for it 🙂

P.S. you could try setting your mobile phone app to show you online, but I’ve heard that didn’t work for many…

Well, then you can’t do anything about it unfortunately - you’re not the only one with this problem, so all we can do is wait for them to deploy a fix for it 🙂

P.S. you could try setting your mobile phone app to show you online, but I’ve heard that didn’t work for many…

absolutely right. Do you faced this problem?

Gigs don’t have an online status.

Only profiles do.

So maybe you are trying to describe a different problem? Like your gigs not showing up in search results?

Gis will show online status.

When you search for any gigs you can see under the gig right side of your profile image … if will show you the status

the right side of your profile image shows online but gig are not online

Its a bug from last year as the online status will not show 100% accurate and its not fixed yet.

But if you go online from your mobile app. and if your settings were turned on as i have mentioned above,… it should work

Its a bug from last year as the online status will not show 100% accurate and its not fixed yet.

But if you go online from your mobile app. and if your settings were turned on as i have mentioned above,… it should work

I’m online on my app and not shown as online. Don’t give wrong information.

I’m online on my app and not shown as online. Don’t give wrong information.

Its worked for me … you can see my profile and Gigs are always online.

But you should make sure on your profile settings are correct to show you online.

You can searched about this issue on this forum there are many topics and and many its worked for more people

This is on Dec 16

Hi Adam,

Mobile App was not on when I noticed this on laptop. Just to be sure, I logged in to mobile app again and checked this setting. It is set to “Show Online” on mobile app. I have logged out on mobile app now. Will confirm if it is due to my inactivity or not in a while.

• 3 years later...

image.png.5f0a5fa134cb02d01e2e75d0f98fc71e.png

1. This is an old thread and you are reviving just to post your own question that is completely unrelated to the original thread.
  2. That is not a problem or bug. It happens simply when the interface counter hasn’t caught up to your activity on the Buyer Requests page. It corrects itself over time.

Archived