Profile of hot girl = Success?

harispk

I’ve come across multiple occasions where I see fake profiles, usually a hot girl with cleavage ones, My question is: Why do people do that? DOES IT EVEN WORK? If it works why don’t everyone does it? Is it even legal…
This might seem like a stupid question but I always had it in my mind and now I feel free.

THANKS 😎

I think a businesslike female is more confidence inspiring.

But still the profile should not be faked only with an attempt to get more business. I, at times, hear from people that men are less likely to get orders than women. And to those people, I show profiles of men who are successful sellers and of top rated sellers.

Just as it is said that women get more orders as compared to men, it is at times pointed out that people from Pakistan get fewer orders. I personally know a person who is Pakistani, has all the right info (nothing fake), is a male, level 2 seller and has 40+ orders in queue since last month.

So, as long as you are good at what you do (and you are lucky and the algorithm is kind on you), there is nothing stopping you from being successful (in this case: getting orders).

I think you will find this thread interesting. ⬇️

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Good Looking Girls vs Good Looking Guys

Recently several users have come clean about their profile picture. I've noticed more men using girl pictures than other way around. Everyone knows about blogs that state using attractive, young women sell more. Some have said that it works. I...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 184 ❤

I’ve come across multiple occasions where I see fake profiles, usually a hot girl with cleavage ones, My question is: Why do people do that? DOES IT EVEN WORK? If it works why don’t everyone does it? Is it even legal…

This might seem like a stupid question but I always had it in my mind and now I feel free.

THANKS 😎

DOES IT EVEN WORK? If it works why don’t everyone does it?

THANKS 😎

So, now that it’s been settled and it doesn’t work, I do wonder, though: did that thought cross your mind? 😃

I have clients working with me for years they know my real identity location and the love to keep in contact with me for any new jobs 🙂

I think it’s always going to be a better connection with the client when they know you are real.

In my case, as I am in the real life a very, very “hot boy”, I use from the beginning an Avatar to keep the millions of potential buyers away, that would buy from me, if they would see my “Hot boy” photo 🙂

Dude put up your pic and let’s compare who is hotter between the two of us…let the people on Fiverr decide. 😅

I don’t think it works. You might get some sales but the time when your buyer knows your real identity, they start to avoid you as you hid your identity!

You’re right, PS I noticed that the background of your profile is poorly removed from hair. I can fix it for you if want 🙂 @minahmmas

Archived