Proposed Solution to Buyer Request Misuse

So I’ve noticed (like a lot of you have) that sellers have been misusing the Buyer Requests section. (You probably read many topics like this)

So I’ve thought of 2 solutions:

• A warning at the top of the Post A Request page that warns sellers not to use BR (Buyer Requests) for advertising
  • A Report button for BR that reports misuse to the staff, and will hide the BR should enough people report the BR.

What do you guys think?

Vote Here. ⬇️

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

Vote Here. ⬇️

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

Thanks for redirecting me. I didn’t notice that post 😅

Thanks for redirecting me. I didn’t notice that post 😅

You’re right though with both points, maybe add your first point with the banner to the comments, in case nobody mentioned it in that thread yet 😄 and let’s hope there is strength in numbers. 🙂

You’re right though with both points, maybe add your first point with the banner to the comments, in case nobody mentioned it in that thread yet 😄 and let’s hope there is strength in numbers. :slight_smile:

Yeah! If we get enough supporters, maybe Fiverr will finally notice! 😄

Archived