Protecting My Account is Important [Phone Verification for All Users]

dijatul

I just saw in my profile a red bar to verify my Mobile Phone Number . And when I click verify it says

Your account’s security is important to us. Therefore, to protect your earnings and feel more secure, we ask that all active sellers verify their phone numbers.
You will have 30 days to complete phone verification. We recommend verifying now for your own account security.

is There Any one who are seeing This also .

Screenshot_56.thumb.png.77ef54b00a8dc0df4f9d0ddc1170a311.png

Thanks and stay safe with me. 💙

Mod Note: Readers seem to be missing an important fact, so here it is in the OP. This feature is not yet available to all users on Fiverr. It started with brand new users. It seems that it will be very slowly introduced to old/all users eventually. If you don’t see any notice, you don’t need to do anything. If you are prompted to verify later, see the help file. For any other questions or problems, contact Customer Support.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the screenshot. 👍

It is currently being rolled out to all users.

##An already updated topic on Fiverr Support page:

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001265528-Verifying-Your-Phone

Oh, I am sorry, i did not notice it yet . When I saw Red bar I posted that immediately.

But Thank you so much …💚

Oh, I am sorry, i did not notice it yet . When I saw Red bar I posted that immediately.

But Thank you so much …💚

I did previously ask another person to post a screenshot but did not do it.

So thank you for updating us.

Damnit… … I dont even use a phone… Seriously…
Once I found out about Gmail’s ability to ring a landline for free… And the health benefits of not carrying something like a phone around so close to my body… And started freelancing…

I left my phone + $80 monthly bill in the dust.
Now , nobody can call me and bother me anymore 🙂
They get to leave facebook messages if they want me to call them!
I get to see their faces more because I force them to facetime/■■■■■ me for calls.

It’s great and free with less radiation poisoning… what am I missing?

Sure i’m the 1% here … but what the hell am I going to do with this new pre-paid phone I’m not gonna use?
Fiverr is gonna make me spend like $25 for something I’m never gonna use.

Tell em Borat…
4370439.jpg.8ea123b93e3b0fcb41e00e84b85988b9.jpg

I get it though… This will fix those people who don’t care to buy a pre-paid phone or ask their best friend/mother/father/family member to verify their phone number.

Oh , who am I kidding… I need to call my mother anyway… she’ll verify anything for me till the day I die.
Way to go fiverr… got me to call my mom again…

Hit it Borat…
8bd8517853a9309a9e077261af61e957.jpg.41ad83b628e326c519fd764db9da390e.jpg

Damnit… … I dont even use a phone… Seriously…

Once I found out about Gmail’s ability to ring a landline for free… And the health benefits of not carrying something like a phone around so close to my body… And started freelancing…

I left my phone + $80 monthly bill in the dust.

Now , nobody can call me and bother me anymore 🙂

They get to leave facebook messages if they want me to call them!

I get to see their faces more because I force them to facetime/■■■■■ me for calls.

It’s great and free with less radiation poisoning… what am I missing?

Sure i’m the 1% here … but what the hell am I going to do with this new pre-paid phone I’m not gonna use?

Fiverr is gonna make me spend like $25 for something I’m never gonna use.

Tell em Borat…

eb14ba25b1702440ae7e3b9954dda863ee5c7fb5.jpg

I get it though… This will fix those people who don’t care to buy a pre-paid phone or ask their best friend/mother/father/family member to verify their phone number.

Oh , who am I kidding… I need to call my mother anyway… she’ll verify anything for me till the day I die.

Way to go fiverr… got me to call my mom again…

Hit it Borat…

8515e5875581e20ff46b734eb64d87e0961dceee.jpg

I supposed you did not bother reading the linked article brother?

image.thumb.png.510c069ae4fda3bbcd178a55492f7f2a.png

This will prove what country a person is in. It’s a good thing to prove a person’s country and what else will it do?

This is how Yahoo and some other email providers verify an account if you forget your password. Is this how it will be used on fiverr? We probably don’t know the answer yet but this would be a great use for it.

This will prove what country a person is in. It’s a good thing to prove a person’s country and what else will it do?

This is how Yahoo and some other email providers verify an account if you forget your password. Is this how it will be used on fiverr? We probably don’t know the answer yet but this would be a great use for it.

Most definitely. @videostore No landline? No problem. You can use your cell phone instead 😉

I received a notification today that I needed to do this so I checked it out through their support page and it looked legitimate. However when I put in the code they sent me and I hit the ‘next’ button, it crashed the browser. When I tried to go back in it wouldn’t accept by phone number and the countdown was still ticking. I waited before I reported it and amazingly I don’t see the countdown anymore. I’ll have to see if it pops up again. Hopefully the problem is truly fixed.

Mod Note: Since this is new, it is likely to have some issues here and there. If anyone has problems, contact Customer Support.

I have not seen such in my account yet? is there someone who can post a screenshot of what it looks like?

I have not seen such in my account yet? is there someone who can post a screenshot of what it looks like?

This is the same screenshot from the top of this thread:

840aeae7393f46e4adcd3ae8414f68f65f666530_1_689x98.png

Archived