Question regarding high value sales

sanverma96

How do you handle high-value orders?

I prefer to split them into small orders to avoid the scam that I’ve read here on the forum about buyers using PayPal to get their money back or something like that and the only thing Fiverr can do in such a case is ban their account.

One of my buyer does not want to split it into multiple orders. It’s pretty large amount and I do not want to risk it, any advice what I should do?

What’s the new update?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Potentially Major Development Regarding Chargebacks/Paypal & Fiverr

I received an email from Paypal today explaining that they have upgraded our Seller Protection to now include tickets, travel and services. Why is this significant? Well, nobody really sells tickets or travel on Fiverr, however services are what...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 37 ❤

I received an email from Paypal today explaining that they have upgraded our Seller Protection to now include tickets, travel and services. Why is this significant? Well, nobody really sells tickets or travel on Fiverr, however services are what...

I didn’t know this @phantompower thank you!

Thank you so much for providing this valuable information.

Archived