Rate my gig video!

torrelles

wouldyoubuy  

24 members have voted

1. 1. wouldyoubuy

• Yes
    • No
    • Give me a cookie and I might consider it

I have the same feeling as @gina_riley2, I wish I could use it somewhere, because it is so good. Sounds really crisp, and I’m using an amp with 32 ohm speakers.

I think the video introduction “you might have heard my voice before” could have been at the start of the video because if this video is shared on a non-Fiverr platform, it will be a few seconds before the listeners figure out that they are listening to someone’s portfolio.

I have the same feeling as @gina_riley2, I wish I could use it somewhere, because it is so good. Sounds really crisp, and I’m using an amp with 32 ohm speakers.

I think the video introduction “you might have heard my voice before” could have been at the start of the video because if this video is shared on a non-Fiverr platform, it will be a few seconds before the listeners figure out that they are listening to someone’s portfolio.

I think the video introduction “I you might have heard my voice before” could have been at the start of the video because if this video is shared on a non-Fiverr platform, it will be a few seconds before the listeners figure out that they are listening to someone’s portfolio.

Thanks for that! I also considered it, might take a different approach in regards to the video structure.

Archived