Sales going down on end of the year?

sadi24

Hi, How your business going on? It’s December, the last month of the year. There are several issues in this month such as the Christmas holiday, New year holiday etc. As a result, the potential buyers from Europe, the USA away from the business. Is it an issue for less number of orders in December?

Recently I’ve been facing that the clients knock, numbers of orders have been reducing day by day in this month. Are you facing this types of situation? Do we need anything to overcome it? Looking forward to your experience.

Have a good day, Mates.

Best Regards
Sadi

Guest offlinehelpers
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Remember Last December? Plan Ahead NOW!

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

Ohh, great. Thank for your awesome planing.

Me too. You are not alone.Worst in my history 🙂

You are not alone.Worst in my history

I think that’s a gross exaggeration. There have been far worse economic/sales downturns in history. The global Great Depression of the early 20th Century comes to mind. 😉

You are not alone.Worst in my history

I think that’s a gross exaggeration. There have been far worse economic/sales downturns in history. The global Great Depression of the early 20th Century comes to mind. 😉

I think you didn’t read carefully before you reply. I was saying “worst in my history”. Not the Global History 🙂

Well, I’m not an active seller though. But December will be the best month for me in this year. First 15 days were absolutely awesome for me, made $500 already. I hope there will be more in this month. 🙂

wow. Congrates. That’s great.

I think you didn’t read carefully before you reply. I was saying “worst in my history”. Not the Global History 🙂

Surely there are other, more worthy not-so-great things that have happened to you, other than you not getting free sales (that you didn’t work for) here on Fiverr.

I would imagine that even something as common as you having the flu and being dangerously sick for a few days would be a lot worse than not receiving sales here on Fiverr. 😉

Archived