Sellers- Please check for this bug

eoinfinnegan

It seems that there is or has been a bug which means some orders do not appear on the dashboard and so you may not be aware of them. Please check in the manage orders section to see if you have been affected.
This was first reported in this post but we are aware it has happened to a wider number of people. Fiverr is aware of the issue and it may have been fixed but you could still be affected.

If you have been affected and have had an order go late or cancelled due to being late, contact customer support and explain what happened.

Fiverr’s Bug Track Record as of Feb 2017

• dashboard bug (as described)
  • payment bug (payment seemingly doesn’t go through, but it does)
  • messages bug (disappearing messages fun and games)
  • BR bug (blank with no option to file a BR–and the more irritating human bugs which ought to be squashed)
  • notification bug (notifications from last week show up instead of the latest ones)
  • forum bug (fixed by getting new forum software: again, some human bugs etc.)

Is there any part of the site that isn’t constantly falling over in a buggy mess? Also, I note that the conversion rate has disappeared from analytics, which I consider to be a bug.

EDIT: the website has now collapsed and is having a tea break with impeccable timing.

• BR bug (blank with no option to file a BR–and the more irritating human bugs which ought to be squashed)
  • notification bug (notifications from last week show up instead of the latest ones)

Is there any part of the site that isn’t constantly falling over in a buggy mess? Also, I note that the conversion rate has disappeared from analytics, which I consider to be a bug.

EDIT: the website has now collapsed and is having a tea break with impeccable timing.

I have a bug where it thinks that my buyer has not been online for 47 years.

351159137_ClickonaparticulargiginMygigsandscrolldownandnotethedropdownmenu.PNG.9041880aee7898bb78e8ab6241363e39.PNG

Conversion can now be found on My Gigs page…

I kind of preferred having the number on a page I visit more often. I rarely go and look at My Gigs, although I suppose there’s plenty of useful information there. Another complaint (I am British…) is that I also miss the orders delivered graph. I mean I know it’s still there, I just liked the old one better. More moans as I come up with them…

Guest offlinehelpers

I kind of preferred having the number on a page I visit more often. I rarely go and look at My Gigs, although I suppose there’s plenty of useful information there. Another complaint (I am British…) is that I also miss the orders delivered graph. I mean I know it’s still there, I just liked the old one better. More moans as I come up with them…

You can still see the old one, it’s just not linked anymore.

Go to your new analytics page, replace the seller_analytics_dashboard in the URL with sales_dashboard and Bob’s your uncle!

Guest jeniff3r

i also have a bug. in my dash board its showing there is a order in queue but but its not showing in sales page i cannot able to find which order is that and i almost completed the all orders

bug.thumb.JPG.deb52c590502cc1bb3d787da4c180077.JPG
bug2.JPG.8b9ef216c81d967bcd851febb7697dbe.JPG

You can still see the old one, it’s just not linked anymore.

Go to your new analytics page, replace the seller_analytics_dashboard in the URL with sales_dashboard and Bob’s your uncle!

Dear Lorna:

Go to your new analytics page, replace the seller_analytics_dashboard in the URL with seller_analytics_dashboard and Bob’s your uncle!

This did not work for me.

Why would I replace seller_analytics_dashboard with the same phrase?

Thank you,

Blaise

Guest offlinehelpers

Dear Lorna:

Go to your new analytics page, replace the seller_analytics_dashboard in the URL with seller_analytics_dashboard and Bob’s your uncle!

This did not work for me.

Why would I replace seller_analytics_dashboard with the same phrase?

Thank you,

Blaise

Sorry Blaise - replace it with sales_dashboard

Disappearing messages has been around for a while though, certainly since I’ve been on here. I dunno (fingers crossed) that I’ve experienced the others (yet).

Most of these bugs are intermittent, @miiila, it’s fun. Who doesn’t love surprises? I’m more surprised that some people don’t check their manage orders every day myself.

@offlinehelpers thanks, that works. New moan: how come when I was getting like no orders, my conversion rate was higher? Now I’m getting more orders, it’s gone down! Only by 0.1%, but still.

Most of these bugs are intermittent, @miiila, it’s fun. Who doesn’t love surprises? I’m more surprised that some people don’t check their manage orders every day myself.

@offlinehelpers thanks, that works. New moan: how come when I was getting like no orders, my conversion rate was higher? Now I’m getting more orders, it’s gone down! Only by 0.1%, but still.

The conversion rate mostly shows how many impressions you are getting, like if you get very few impressions your conversion rate will be higher.

At least that’s what it seems like to me. I have super low impressions but have lots of old repeat clients so my conversion rate is high.

I have a bug where it thinks that my buyer has not been online for 47 years.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
b59332787fd3d690213854f390b8b4ca435aa2ac_1_690x259.png

Yesterday a buyer placed order and his last seen is 47 year ago

Hi Guys, Yesterday in my night time someone placed order and now fiverr is showing his last seen 47 year ago he didn't provided any information but may have chance that he will provide information in coming few years lol. Possibly timestamp bug...

Archived