Sellers spamming my inbox by their service

youssefkamel

I have created a buyer request few minutes ago in the graphic design category for some work to be done. And I actually regret doing so. Within just minutes, I got sellers spamming my inbox by their services…
Do these sellers realize doing so actually gives negative impression about who they are & the service they provide? Just like those people on Facebook who advertise their Facebook pages by replying to your written comments on random posts.
Here’s few of them.

Img1.thumb.png.f15be84d17769c6fc1124a5f40c7775f.png
Img2.thumb.png.6d364aa36e1f7fae01ace4a52d6565f9.png

Is there any seller on forum who does the same? I would really love to know what they are thinking about when doing so. And the problem is, the seller who is doing so is actually a level one seller.

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s been discussed more than once! 🙂
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

It’s been discussed more than once! 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

It’s been discussed more than once but unfortunately, zero actions were taken 😕

A newbie question please. When a post has been discussed more than once. And then comes a guy like me to create another post similar to those created ones. Should it be deleted? I just thought about sharing my opinion too about the spamming sellers.

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s been discussed more than once but unfortunately, zero actions were taken 😕

A newbie question please. When a post has been discussed more than once. And then comes a guy like me to create another post similar to those created ones. Should it be deleted? I just thought about sharing my opinion too about the spamming sellers.

No - no reason to delete it. It’s always a good idea to see if something has been posted recently about it - with something like this, there have been many discussions about it - hence the poll being made!

It’s when posts from ages ago get added to they become zombie threads and get closed! :zombie:

Good luck! 🙂

No - no reason to delete it. It’s always a good idea to see if something has been posted recently about it - with something like this, there have been many discussions about it - hence the poll being made!

It’s when posts from ages ago get added to they become zombie threads and get closed! :zombie:

Good luck! 🙂

Oh I get it. I’m sorry I never joined a forum before. Only gaming ones 😄

Thank you for informing me! I’ll take care next time. You can close the post since there’s tons of other posts talking about the same issue. (I guess you’re a moderator. Right? :thinking:)

Have a nice day! 😃

Guest offlinehelpers

Oh I get it. I’m sorry I never joined a forum before. Only gaming ones 😄

Thank you for informing me! I’ll take care next time. You can close the post since there’s tons of other posts talking about the same issue. (I guess you’re a moderator. Right? :thinking:)

Have a nice day! 😃

You’re welcome - have a great day as well! ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

I see the problem… you’ve misread what they’re saying. They aren’t spamming you, they just want a simple massage.

I’m sorry but this response makes no sense.

From the image - message = massage. 😉

Archived