Shocking..................No orders

ahmedghumro

I am a Level 2 seller and working as a graphic designer and got level 2 in one month with 35 orders. Don’t what is happening because, from last 2 weeks i did not get any order.I am using forum and also social media pages.even i am also using Buyer request on daily basis.
I will be thankful to you if you, please check out my profile and gigs and give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks

Dear Ahmed:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Color photo of your smiling face.
Your log line: Too short, generic.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I work hard and I always deliver the best quality. I’m experienced in creating professional designs for personal or corporate use. My objective is to create logo and print designs that are not only good looking, but are also appropriate and exceed your expectations. -[Ahmed or whatever Name Buyers should call you]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You have 2 gigs built around logos. I suggest you add new gigs built around the software packages you can work with. For example: Photoshop, Canva, Chum Hum – whatever!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

@ahmedghumro

Hello Ahmed !

I Visit You’r Profile You’r Biggest Mistake Is Your Profile Picture Is Looking So Terrible Don’t Take It Personally But That’s The Reality You Have 2 Choices Click You HD picture And Replace The Existing One Or You Can Create You’r Brand Like Us We Have A Team Of Designers We Call Our Self " GRAPHICS BROS " And Look At Our Brand Logo You Are Also A Designer You Can Create Like This Too ( But Please Don’t Copy My Logo 😁

• 3 months later...

Dear Ahmed:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Color photo of your smiling face.

Your log line: Too short, generic.

Your profile text – note the edits:

I work hard and I always deliver the best quality. I’m experienced in creating professional designs for personal or corporate use. My objective is to create logo and print designs that are not only good looking, but are also appropriate and exceed your expectations. -[Ahmed or whatever Name Buyers should call you]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You have 2 gigs built around logos. I suggest you add new gigs built around the software packages you can work with. For example: Photoshop, Canva, Chum Hum – whatever!

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling