Showing sellers review on buyers profile

eh_nayeem

Hi,

Do you agree with me fiverr should open the buyers review option in their profile so that a seller can see the previous sellers review which will definitely give a seller a good idea about buyers nature.

Need expert opinion.

I don’t think it makes that much of a difference whether it’s a poll or not. Sounds like it would make for a pretty cut and dry poll with only two options.

Need expert opinion.

Don’t we all, eh_nayeem. Don’t we all.

I don’t think it makes that much of a difference whether it’s a poll or not. Sounds like it would make for a pretty cut and dry poll with only two options.

Need expert opinion.

Don’t we all, eh_nayeem. Don’t we all.

Agreed…! But everyone should know that the topic need to post on relevant category to get relevant replies.

May be you. But it was irrelevant category when it was first posted. Isn’t it?

May be you. But it was irrelevant category when it was first posted. Isn’t it?

Why are you making this such a huge deal?! The OP did, in fact, create the post in the wrong category. I fixed it. Problem solved. Again, carry on. 🍍

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Reviews left for buyers should be visible on their profile

If you go to other platforms like UW then sellers can see a much more information about the buyers. - reviews from other sellers - what kind of gigs they have purchased before - how much they have spent etc. I can manage without purchase history,...

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
2b609ca5c68892f8130ce87ccad5c97c903f8f7e_1_690x301.jpg

We Want Buyer reviews option

I dont know is it okay Or not to post . but I think Also , In buyers Profile, reviews will shows .... I think in this way buyers also be careful and hesitate to misbehave with us without any reason . They Will also hesitate to cancel any order...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 30 ❤

No reviews shown about buyers!

Hello guys, I dont know if you have noticed or not but this site doesnt shows any reviews which we give our buyers on the order which is very very wrong for a transparent marketplace. Its not about feedback being good or bad but it should be very...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 15 ❤

Where do I see Buyer's rating?

Whenever I check some fiverr seller's profile, I could see their basic info, gigs offered and their reviews. Similarly, when I visit some buyer's profile why I CANNOT SEE the reviews/ratings given to that buyer from the seller for previous...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 8 ❤

Reviews for buyers

As a regular seller of my voice-over services, I'm often interested in who the buyers are and where they are located etc. I'm also interested in seeing how they were assessed by previous sellers. I hardly ever have a problem buyer but sometimes you...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 8 ❤

Fiverr needs to show all reviews on buyer profile like seller!

As Buyer's are playing with seller's review if they didn't get what they want under their budget by posting negative reviews. Even then we give them review about how they were but that will not showing on their profile while on our profile their...

Need to show all buyer review at profile like seller review

Need to show all buyer review on his/her profile so seller will know more about buyer that buyer is trust able or not many time seller do all work properly but buyer put negative review mostly fiverr only support buyer not seller

review-a.jpg.17f507614572e374ab61c9208999a1fd.jpg

Let me give you a simple trick to check the previous reviews of your buyer gave to the other seller.

Just type on Google.

reviewed by “Your buyer username” site:fiverr.com

Just replace the the commas text with you buyer name,

Thanks

site:fiverr.com

Wow! It works. Thanks man.

• 3 months later...

There are tons of idiots out there. I am not sure why fiverr doesn’t allow for sellers to give ratings to buyers. And the “funniest” part is that if they don’t know what they when they are ordering something and they reject your order and demand for something more than what you talked about if you decide to cancel you as a seller are the one who is going to be affected (your further down the line in your listing and so on, loss of revenue.) but nothing happens to the buyer… it’s unbelievably one sided.

Archived