Since 15 days not getting orders

Guest aamir_rahman

Guest aamir_rahman

hello how are you i hope you will be alright bro since 15 days i have not received even one order i have 1100 review although I didn’t got any bad review. My impressions are getting down day by day the have reached to 10k from 80k so please help me if you can guide me in any way. I will be very thankful to you

THANKS

Guest offlinehelpers

In the words of the legend who is Noddy Holder:
IT’S CHRISTMAS!!! (shouted really loudly at the top of your voice!) 🙂
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

Guest aamir_rahman

In the words of the legend who is Noddy Holder:

IT’S CHRISTMAS!!! (shouted really loudly at the top of your voice!) 🙂

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

hello sir thank you so much for your response can you please guide that how to promote my gigs and on what social medias i can promote them and how can i raise the impressions of my gigs please i will be very thankful to you

THANKS

Guest offlinehelpers

hello sir thank you so much for your response can you please guide that how to promote my gigs and on what social medias i can promote them and how can i raise the impressions of my gigs please i will be very thankful to you

THANKS

You’ve got really good feedback and many loyal clients - just keep doing whatever you’ve been doing. It is the holiday season so orders are bound to drop.

Good luck! ☀️

Guest aamir_rahman

You’ve got really good feedback and many loyal clients - just keep doing whatever you’ve been doing. It is the holiday season so orders are bound to drop.

Good luck! ☀️

do you have any suggestion for me ???

Guest offlinehelpers

do you have any suggestion for me ???

Relax until the New Year?

Seriously, most folks here finish for the holidays tomorrow and won’t start back at work until 2nd January at the earliest.

Have a read of the link in the post above. 🙂

Guest aamir_rahman

Relax until the New Year?

Seriously, most folks here finish for the holidays tomorrow and won’t start back at work until 2nd January at the earliest.

Have a read of the link in the post above. 🙂

OK Thank you soooooo much

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello aamir!

I hope you will also well and good in times. I have same situation I just got 1 order and day by day I am disappoint because of not getting orders or review! 😥

You’ve had plenty of good suggestions to help you:

favicon.ico 46578_1.png

I think $30 for this is too much: “I Will Do 90 Unique And Relevant Pr10 SEO Backlinks On Da100 Sites” Why not do 5 or 10? Making money on Fiverr is about volume sales, not individual sales. Most of your gigs are expensive, that’s not good when...

You’ve had plenty of good suggestions to help you:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 46578_1.png

Why buyers are so selfish?

I think $30 for this is too much: “I Will Do 90 Unique And Relevant Pr10 SEO Backlinks On Da100 Sites” Why not do 5 or 10? Making money on Fiverr is about volume sales, not individual sales. Most of your gigs are expensive, that’s not good when...

You are motivating me right now 😊

Archived