Spam Buyer request

Is there anything to do with these seller requests? They won’t stop unless fiverr make a “report button” specially for them…I think they don’t know difference between “Buyer” and “seller” request…I hope someday fiverr will update their rules against fake/spam buyer request

224482287_ScreenShot2017-10-22at12_41_00AM.thumb.jpg.8a97aadf26f6f17515364f46a6f485a7.jpg

Feel free to vote and add a comment here, we´re hoping if they can see how many of us are annoyed by this and lose time, they´ll take action.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Report Button for Custom Offer Spam

A seller I have not ever even seen or read the name of, sent me a Custom Offer. They must have seen my review for a gig similar to theirs. There is no report button because they just sent the Custom Offer and no message, but there should be one....

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 32 ❤

This topic has been talked about many times in many threads. It upsets many of us sellers because it is a waste of time to have to skim them and press the “Remove Request” button. However, read my post, and you will find that they are just sending offers to work to each other and not getting any orders. 😂

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

This topic has been talked about many times in many threads. It upsets many of us sellers because it is a waste of time to have to skim them and press the “Remove Request” button. However, read my post, and you will find that they are just sending offers to work to each other and not getting any orders. 😂

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

@miiila Your link was not for the poll. I think this one is correct.

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

LOL 😛 they are sending offers to each others…

@miiila Your link was not for the poll. I think this one is correct.

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Hm, yes, how did that happen…thank you, Vickie!

On the other hand, while it doesn´t have a poll, feel free to comment on that one as well. 👀

Read my post above, and you will learn a bit.

Archived