Still struggling to get my first order

kafihasan

I am a new seller at fiverr. 5 active gigs on my profile but still struggling to get my first order. Expecting expert help, how can manage my first order.

Expecting expert help, how can manage my first order.

Perhaps it might be more useful to expect that YOU need to do the work necessary for your gig to be seen. Expecting experts to make you successful is not going to happen.

What are you doing to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services? Are you reaching out to your desired customers, are are you “expecting” them to somehow find you?

Struggling or New?

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Ready to go further? Read:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Expecting expert help, how can manage my first order.

Perhaps it might be more useful to expect that YOU need to do the work necessary for your gig to be seen. Expecting experts to make you successful is not going to happen.

What are you doing to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services? Are you reaching out to your desired customers, are are you “expecting” them to somehow find you?

Thanks for your reply. Because I am new here, I am not sure how I can reach my targeted customers. I shared my gigs at my social media profile. I have prior long time working experience at ****** but Fiverr is little bit different.

Thanks for your reply. Because I am new here, I am not sure how I can reach my targeted customers. I shared my gigs at my social media profile. I have prior long time working experience at ****** but Fiverr is little bit different.

Please note in my response above that the last link is about marketing. That may help you with reaching targeted customers if you really read it and follow it. You’ll have to take the time to do the work.

When I started, I started by selling for less than a lot of the more established sellers. That was for two reasons - one, I needed my gig to get noticed, and two, being brand new here (and to my industry in general), I figured if I priced the same as everyone else, people would go with sellers who have been more established and had already earned some great reviews. My strategy worked, and over time I gradually raised my prices (while offering the original price to folks who had become regulars in that time). Not saying that’s the best strategy, but it worked for me.

One of the things I did to start getting customers when I first started was to do as much promotion to my gig as I could.

I am a member on many other forums (different username of course) and I started promoting my gig in my signature box.

Forum marketing is still a very effective method if you start it off right.

There are also many forums where you can advertise your services in a WTB section.

This can help you get the ball rolling 🙂

You can even offer 5 to 10 free review copies to the most senior members.

Then provide an amazing quality service, and they will gladly recommend you to others!

There are many more ways to promote and advertise your gig, and this is just one of them.

Obviously the more you promote your gig, the better results you can expect. But the days of just throwing some gigs up on Fiverr and expecting massive success are no longer here I believe.

But if you are willing to work on it like a REAL business, then you can definitely achieve amazing results.

-Justin

When I started, I started by selling for less than a lot of the more established sellers. That was for two reasons - one, I needed my gig to get noticed, and two, being brand new here (and to my industry in general), I figured if I priced the same as everyone else, people would go with sellers who have been more established and had already earned some great reviews. My strategy worked, and over time I gradually raised my prices (while offering the original price to folks who had become regulars in that time). Not saying that’s the best strategy, but it worked for me.

Good idea ! Next time I will go for it.

One of the things I did to start getting customers when I first started was to do as much promotion to my gig as I could.

I am a member on many other forums (different username of course) and I started promoting my gig in my signature box.

Forum marketing is still a very effective method if you start it off right.

There are also many forums where you can advertise your services in a WTB section.

This can help you get the ball rolling 🙂

You can even offer 5 to 10 free review copies to the most senior members.

Then provide an amazing quality service, and they will gladly recommend you to others!

There are many more ways to promote and advertise your gig, and this is just one of them.

Obviously the more you promote your gig, the better results you can expect. But the days of just throwing some gigs up on Fiverr and expecting massive success are no longer here I believe.

But if you are willing to work on it like a REAL business, then you can definitely achieve amazing results.

-Justin

Thank you so much for your great idea !

Archived