Struggling to sell any gig

Guest pptdesigners

Guest pptdesigners

I have been struggling to make at least one sale.
I advertised my Fiverr account in all social medias, even YouTube.
I created two videos for my Gigs.
I posted two professional gigs and it only got 4-6 views, so I posted two more common gigs that has 0 views.
I read mostly all forums relating to making first sales and until now none of the advices worked.
I really need help to get more views and more sales.

2 Links:

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won't sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…

A gig Video really Helps , It can Increase your Gig Views and Impressions .

Not unless it caters to your niche exactly.

I fix websites, so why on earth would I post a video for my gig?

Gigs best suited for Videos:

Any MEDIA work, even including Voice Over, animations, fun and lifestyle, etc…

Well its obviously your choice , But a video helps in explaining your services better than Gig description .

I’m not forcing anybody to make a video sir .Its just a suggestion.

Guest pptdesigners

Thank you for the suggestion, I have already added a video and until now I’m still at the same state

Guest pptdesigners

2 Links:

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: ) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…
Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won't sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…

Thank you very much, I read both and I did implement the tips on my account and I really hope this works out!

Guest cwschizzy

Would a video gig help for editing and proofreading texts?

Thank you for the suggestion, I have already added a video and until now I’m still at the same state

It’s not about adding a video to your portfolio, it’s about the quality and content of the video that will bring you orders.

I had a look at your Powerpoint promo video and to be honest, I think a professional company would not use this type of design and graphics in their presentation. It’s not modern nor professional.

I would recommend checking out your competition or visit creativemarket.com to see what a modern design looks like in 2017.

I’m not trying to be harsh here, it’s just that sometimes orders are not coming in because your service is not good enough. You need to do a bit more research and maybe even take a course to upskill.

See this is one of the categories where it is NOT really relevant to have a video. On the search result for proofreading gigs, I can assure you, you will not see many gigs with videos.

Now if you want you can still go ahead and create a video, but not too sure if it will assist in bringing more orders.

Archived