Thankful for Fiverr

michael78781

Fiverr.com has really changed my life. I created an account on Fiverr in June 2010 while I was wrapping up my sound and music recording program at Recording Arts Canada in Toronto. It was a way for me to apply what I had learned at a great school. It worked like a charm. I got so much experience and wasn’t even realizing what I was building. I loved working with different artists and it helped me while I didn’t have that much money. I was looking for work and got to do some traveling right after graduating. I ended up moving to California where my girlfriend at the time was living. We ended up settling down and getting married a few years later!

Today, I am always busy with Fiverr work. I get orders daily and I love doing what I do. I help artists get their music ready for release. I am a musician myself and know how exciting it is to get to that final step! I am proud to have a total of 2097 positive reviews with a featured gig 🙂 Thanks to Fiverr, I have been very fortunate to get married to my beautiful wife, travel and buy a home with her. The freedom Fiverr gives you is really special and if you are just getting on here or have been for a while, the best advice I can give you is to be consistent and treat your customers well. I am happy to be a level 2 seller and extremely excited to reach top rated seller!

A little bit about me: My name is Michael and I’m an audio engineer and singer/songwriter. I studied sound engineering in Toronto. My credits include audio mixing and mastering for feature films, documentaries, and commercials. My music has also earned me the “#1 Most Viewed Musician in Canada” on YouTube as Carbon City Lights!

• 2 weeks later...

Me too I just love this platform.

#proudtobefiverrist

Another great story -

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
84e09da568f65b61422f09a921da3c41bf3e192e_1_666x500.jpg

Here is the car I paid off using Fiverr

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by and give a shout out to Fiverr. I am currently a missionary in Cape Town, South Africa and I have been here for about 5 years. We work with those that have been affected by drug addiction and gangsterism. ...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 510 ❤

Car.thumb.jpg.ac9bd3d231413c2870d400c470350ace.jpg

Another great story -

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
84e09da568f65b61422f09a921da3c41bf3e192e_1_666x500.jpg

Here is the car I paid off using Fiverr

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by and give a shout out to Fiverr. I am currently a missionary in Cape Town, South Africa and I have been here for about 5 years. We work with those that have been affected by drug addiction and gangsterism. ...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 510 ❤

Encouraging story Job Well done.

Archived