The buyer asking all the time for revisions although gig is set to 1 revision?

onlinedoctors

The revision button will be available always. That’s just how the system is setup.

SO, you need to stand your ground and be firm but polite with your client and state that your gig only provides 1 revision for the price.

Purchasing extra revisions is the only option.

Then take screenshots of the conversation and report to Customer Support.

• 6 months later...

Same problems here.
A customer claims revisions for services not included. Why is that possible? What is the sense of the “number of revisions choice” for the sellers?

It would be really great if fiverr changed the system.
Showing the customer an information after he/she used up all of the revisions included that says:
“Thank you very much, but the number of revisions available for this gig is used up. You can ask the seller to for more services…”

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I tell them that the gig comes with only 3 revisions (in my case). I remind them from the begining and if they need more revisions I tell them to purchase the editable files or buy extra revisions.
If I see that the buyer is polite and nice I make the revisions but ask for a nice review.
This usually works the best.

• 2 months later...

Same issues - I allow 3 revisions per order and they make an “inch to the left” … “now back to the original were we started” over and over…time is money and if I ask that they purchase extra revisions they get offended. It did not use to be this way, we had control over how many revisions. Fiverr seems to be going the way of ebay when the buyer is ALWAYS right 😕

Archived