The day I was due to get my Level 2 back

ryangillam

I get removed from the searches completely. Gig nowhere to be found.

Tired of people canceling when they have some of the content (4 out of 5 of the last cancellations) and the threat of an account warning if I use the gig extension button. Same with people cancelling without submitting only half the information. Can’t use the gig extension button.

Tired of somebody blackmailing me and an inability to do anything about it or risk the threat of an account ban.

Tired of linking customer support to online threads which give guides on how to scam me, and then getting an account warning.

It is freaking frustrating.

Now I have been removed from the searches (when sales had started to pick up again), and there is no explanation for it.

I was meant to get my Level 2 back today.

I am hoping it is a temporary glitch and I can force myself back in, but I don’t know. I had 60 sales the past couple of days.

It really is not helping that some buyers are placing 20-30 orders individually. Then I deliver them. They don’t leave a single feedback, yet I would get 30 negatives if they cancelled (or, if I offer mutual cancellation, punishment for too many cancellations).

I wouldn’t mind if it was knocked back a few pages (I have delivered about 60 gigs the past couple of days, but no feedback left). But, it seems to be a COMPLETE removal. I don’t know how to recover from that.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2*500 word articles for 5$??? I’m afraid to say you’re shooting yourself in the foot there. You have a ton of reviews. Increase your prices and you’ll see your quality of life improve dramatically. It’s baffling that you haven’t done so yet, to be honest.

Not the focus of this thread. Tired of people saying that every time. Don’t mean to come across as rude, but every single thread it happens and it gets very annoying. The price isn’t the factor in why I have been removed from the searches 🙂

Thanks!

Not the focus of this thread. Tired of people saying that every time. Don’t mean to come across as rude, but every single thread it happens and it gets very annoying. The price isn’t the factor in why I have been removed from the searches 🙂

Thanks!

"Tired of people canceling when they have some of the content (4 out of 5 of the last cancellations) and the threat of an account warning if I use the gig extension button. Same with people cancelling without submitting only half the information. Can’t use the gig extension button.

Tired of somebody blackmailing me and an inability to do anything about it or risk the threat of an account ban.

Tired of linking customer support to online threads which give guides on how to scam me, and then getting an account warning."

I’m pretty sure what I said is very relevant, given this info. Deal with 5$ clients and this is what you get, and I speak from experience. I’ve delivered the EXACT SAME QUALITY PRODUCT for 10$ and 50$ on different occasions. Guess which gave me more headaches?

Think about it. 1 50$ order is equivalent to 10 5$ ones in terms of earnings. You won’t spend 10 times the time on the 50$. Goodbye late deliveries. Goodbye to a good chunk of cancelations and people trying to abuse you (people willing to pay more are, you know, more professional. Less likely to try to scam you or take advantage. Better communication skills on average. etc.).

Believe me - you are severely undermining yourself and every seller in your category. Don’t do that. Do you really want to be competing with the junk sellers with broken English? Because that’s what you’re doing. And you’re getting their clients.

Thanks!

On the other hand, writing gigs are completely crazy in terms of pricing. I don’t get it. There are “pro” sellers with gigs for 1000 word articles selling for 400$. There’s no way they’re even 10 times better than a native English writer selling the same thing for 5$. Yet they still sell. It’s baffling. There are categories where the price difference is justifiable and noticeable in the product, but in writing gigs? It’s absolute lunacy, unless you are a literature Nobel or Pulitzer winner or something. Which nobody here is.

On 9/15/2017 at 9:31 AM, eoinfinnegan said:

Hoping it is a glitch but I would also not be surprised if it was Fiverr deciding to change the situation as you have refused to over the past 6+ months. You have 60 orders in queue, take the opportunity to clear your backlog and stop those late delivery reviews.

Fiverr has not given me the opportunity to change the situation.

The one solution they gave me for changing the situation gave me an account warning i.e. using the system to increase the delivery time. I did. I got demoted to level 1 for abusing the system.

Right now, they acknowledge that most of those cancellations come from people who have received the content, but they won’t do anything about it.

They even acknowledged that people were writing guides to scam me.

A lot of the recent cancellations have come from Fiverr falsely telling me I could no longer write product reviews, and the clients didn’t want to wait when I told them I had to rewrite thier gig (at least 3 declined mutual cancellation)

On 9/15/2017 at 9:32 AM, pedromleitao said:

On the other hand, writing gigs are completely crazy in terms of pricing. I don’t get it. There are “pro” sellers with gigs for 1000 word articles selling for 400$. There’s no way they’re even 10 times better than a native English writer selling the same thing for 5$. Yet they still sell. It’s baffling. There are categories where the price difference is justifiable and noticeable in the product, but in writing gigs? It’s absolute lunacy, unless you are a literature Nobel or Pulitzer winner or something. Which nobody here is.

If you are outside of Europe, Google my name sometime. There is a reason why I need to rely on Fiverr for work now 🙂 

Fiverr has not given me the opportunity to change the situation.

The one solution they gave me for changing the situation gave me an account warning i.e. using the system to increase the delivery time. I did. I got demoted to level 1 for abusing the system.

Right now, they acknowledge that most of those cancellations come from people who have received the content, but they won’t do anything about it.

A lot of the recent cancellations have come from Fiverr falsely telling me I could no longer write product reviews, and the clients didn’t want to wait when I told them I had to rewrite thier gig (at least 3 declined mutual cancellation)

Right, so it is up to you to stop sending stuff before it is delivered, not Fiverr to sort out after the fact.

That is not Fiverr’s problem though, it is yours. I don’t know of anyone else with that issue so clearly there is something in YOUR process that is causing the problem. presumably it is the partial delivering of orders.

A lot of the recent cancellations have come from Fiverr falsely telling me I could no longer write product reviews

Come on, this is going on longer than 6 months (in my mind I am thinking over a year but haven’t actually looked to be sure), that is a minute percentage of the overall issue.

All of these, written by a competitor on this website. They placed thousands upon thousands of these reviews online (they paid somebody on Fiverr to do it). The competitor even admitted to doing it, but Fiverr let him keep his Level 2 status because he didn’t break the ToS of Fiverr.

There were several reviews which stated I did hard drugs before writing articles, which obviously I do not do. A lot is tough to find though as a lot got removed off the sites when I reported it. However, even today, just these four reviews turn people away from ordering from me. But, even if you look into them a tiny bit, you can tell that they aren’t exactly accurate. The last especially. I mean, let’s be honest, if I was paying somebody in Customer Support to allow me to carry out a scam and customer support found out, why was I still a seller on the site, let alone a TRS at that time?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ryan-gillam-ltd/internet/ryan-gillam-ltd-major-content-writing-service-scam-stay-far-away-from-ryan-gillam-fiverr-1148647

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ryangillam/internet/ryangillam-ryangillam-on-fiverr-ryan-gillam-is-a-pure-scam-united-kingdom-1328721

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ryangillam/internet/ryangillam-ryan-gillam-dont-use-online-fiverr-writer-ryangillam-accepts-money-doesnt-1147700

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ryan-gillam/internet/avoid-fiverr-seller-ryangillam-at-all-costs-top-seller-ryan-gillam-is-running-a-scam-1134688

You have two options:

1. Create a new account. If you are a good writer, you can start writing articles at your current prices for a month or two, until you get a couple dozen reviews. THEN INCREASE YOUR PRICES. It will work, trust me.

2. Advertise it. Own it. Write the terrible reviews and the attacks ON YOUR GIGS. Use it as a gimmick - look what all these people who are trying to **** me are saying about me - I must be really awesome for so many competitors to try to shut me down. BUT IM HERE *****!

Either way, better than your current situation. Good luck!

Right, so it is up to you to stop sending stuff before it is delivered, not Fiverr to sort out after the fact.

That is not Fiverr’s problem though, it is yours. I don’t know of anyone else with that issue so clearly there is something in YOUR process that is causing the problem. presumably it is the partial delivering of orders.

A lot of the recent cancellations have come from Fiverr falsely telling me I could no longer write product reviews

Come on, this is going on longer than 6 months (in my mind I am thinking over a year but haven’t actually looked to be sure), that is a minute percentage of the overall issue.

Fiverr customer support have stated to me numerous times to partially deliver content as long as I do not mark it as complete.

The guide was written by another seller here (the same one that wrote the four reviews highlighted previously)

Fiverr customer support have stated to me numerous times to partially deliver content as long as I do not mark it as complete.

The guide was written by another seller here (the same one that wrote the four reviews highlighted previously)

But why do you need to deliver partial work? Man, you honestly sound like you don’t want any advice. Lower the volume of sales by increasing the prices, stop needing to deliver partial work. Am I speaking to a wall? :S

But why do you need to deliver partial work? Man, you honestly sound like you don’t want any advice. Lower the volume of sales by increasing the prices, stop needing to deliver partial work. Am I speaking to a wall? :S

you don’t want any advice

So you got it really quick. Good job. Now you are in one of the oldies.

On 9/15/2017 at 9:45 AM, misscrystal said:

Obviously people don’t read the rip off report on you or you wouldn’t have 60 orders in your queue. Or even if they did it wouldn’t matter since it is apparent it is from a very disturbed individual. It’s sad that there is a site that slanders people that way.

The site itself is pretty useful, imo. Ofc people will then abuse it.

On 9/15/2017 at 9:45 AM, saddu_writer said:

So you got it really quick. Good job. Now you are in one of the oldies.

Ahaha. First time reading about this situation, I think xD

Obviously people don’t read the rip off report on you or you wouldn’t have 60 orders in your queue. Or even if they did it wouldn’t matter since it is apparent it is from a very disturbed individual. It’s sad that there is a site that slanders people that way.

It does not impact Fiverr sales. It impacts sales away from Fiverr.

On 9/15/2017 at 9:47 AM, misscrystal said:

It seems more useful to those who are disturbed than anything else, who enjoy slandering others. I think most are like that creepy person.

Haven’t you ever been wronged by a business? A scammer trying to scam you? It’s a legitimate use for sites like that. That’s the whole point of reviewing. There are entire established websites dedicated to it. Are you against yelp and trip advisor?

On 9/15/2017 at 9:47 AM, saddu_writer said:

Why do you think other regulars are not participating with the obvious advice that you are giving.

Oh… I feel stupid now 😦 

Yes, it is allowed but doing so and then letting an order go late risks you getting a cancellation.

Continuing to do this and then complaining about it is nothing short of ridiculous.

Every time you post about it I can’t help but shake my head in bemusement. If it happens once or twice then sure, it is just an irritant but you are aware that people have written guides on how to scam you based on this and have lost - i’m estimating - several thousand dollars, your level 2 status and probably multiple other things yet you don’t do anything and allow it to continue?

Haven’t you ever been wronged by a business? A scammer trying to scam you? It’s a legitimate use for sites like that. That’s the whole point of reviewing. There are entire established websites dedicated to it. Are you against yelp and trip advisor?

That site is not like yelp and tripadvisor. It is made to order for the hateful and the liars who want to spend time nursing a vendetta and trying to harm someone, more from a deep mental problem than any actual scam.

Well, if it impacts sales outside of Fiverr, why are you complaining about it on Fiverr? Do you expect anyone here to do anything about it? xD

Geez pedro, he has every right to complain about whatever he wants to just like the rest of us. Someone asked what they would find if they googled him and he answered them.

Why attack him?

Archived