The Watchman 317

thewatchman317

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

I moved your topic into a better category so you might get some more help.

Have you followed all the advice you got here?
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I am new here but I am seasoned Christian author and article writer. Please how do I improve my business?

Good luck!

Your pricing looks pretty good to me.

I am a bit confused by your gig description picture. It seems rather negative - as a woman, I’m not sure if I understand the meaning: The Better Wife, etc.

Not to be harsh, but if you have to explain it, that means others are also turned off by it. I suggest changing your picture to something more inspirational and uplifting

I am a bit confused by your gig description picture. It seems rather negative - as a woman, I’m not sure if I understand the meaning: The Better Wife, etc.

Not to be harsh, but if you have to explain it, that means others are also turned off by it. I suggest changing your picture to something more inspirational and uplifting

Thanks a lot.

The eBook is titled ‘The Winning Wife’ - it is written to acknowledge, appreciate and celebrate wives (Women) who had done so much in their homes, society and nation.

I’m not sure if I understand the meaning: The Better Wife, etc.

You’re probably not the target audience. There are tons of books on topics like that. My wife would buy one - and has.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure if I understand the meaning: The Better Wife, etc.

You’re probably not the target audience. There are tons of books on topics like that. My wife would buy one - and has.

Thanks a lot. The book is not the better wife, but The Winning Wife - written to appreciate wives.

Archived