Tips for success and Unicorn Poop

jonbaas

There are no “hidden tips of success”.

If you want to be successful on Fiverr, you need to develop and maintain a captivating gig/service, and you need to promote that service to the people that need what you have to offer.

Mod Note: Topic moved from another topic which originally asked for Secret Fiverr Tips.

I had to eat a live goldfish, strangle a leprechaun, and hold a unicorn to ransom. It’s all about how far you are prepared to go, really.

I had to eat a live goldfish, strangle a leprechaun, and hold a unicorn to ransom. It’s all about how far you are prepared to go, really.

Oh, yes… that leprechaun thing was one of the hardest challenges I had to overcome when I was starting out. Those guys bite. I still have the scars to prove it!

Oh, yes… that leprechaun thing was one of the hardest challenges I had to overcome when I was starting out. Those guys bite. I still have the scars to prove it!

At least you managed to kill yours. Mine escaped into a wall vent and became a forum Mod.

Now, stop it right there, Eoin. I gave you your beard, your fags, and your unicorn back. We’re even now, remember…

True, and I like my new home in the vent - its a breath of fresh air.

Now, what about my Lucky Charms? You are always after me Lucky Charms!

Lucky Charms mentioned for the pleasure of American readers - No Irish person has ever said those words-

ever - never ever - never.

Lucky Charms mentioned for the pleasure of American readers - No Irish person has ever said those words-

I didn’t realize you were still in the vent, Eoin. Talk about freeloading. You better be cleaning up after that bleeding unicorn. That’s animal cruelty that.

We should start collaborating on a gig. That stuff would sell like hotcakes among the spell, psychic, and lucky charm crowd. Always a silver lining see, even if it does turn out that you have a mythical animal living in appalling neglect inside of your home heating and air conditioning system.

We should start collaborating on a gig. That stuff would sell like hotcakes among the spell, psychic, and lucky charm crowd. Always a silver lining see, even if it does turn out that you have a mythical animal living in appalling neglect inside of your home heating and air conditioning system.

Indeed, although “hot cakes” is a poor choice of phrase

Indeed, although “hot cakes” is a poor choice of phrase

This was a cracking idea, Eoin. First video testimonials of new unicorn poop enthusiasts are coming in now. I’m suspecting, however, that we might at some point run into difficulties with the FDA.

I had to eat a live goldfish

I still have not forgiven you for eating Mr. Goldie. I loved that fish.

You are always after me Lucky Charms!

They are magically delicious.

giphy.gif

No Irish person has ever said certain words… until now…

and I am an informant to the LBI (like FBI but for Irishmen and leprechauns) so someone had better hide deeper in those walls…

On 8/4/2017 at 5:42 AM, fonthaunt said:

No Irish person has ever said certain words… until now…

and I am an informant to the LBI (like FBI but for Irishmen and leprechauns) so someone had better hide deeper in those walls…

The truth about the end of the rainbow is that it is a magical and enchanting place where snitches get stitches.

On 8/4/2017 at 5:50 AM, paulmaplesden said:

I would pay to see a comedy sketch of you two. Just saying.

I’ll have my little people contact your people

Awe guys…you guys are too funny!!!

…Now please excuse me, I need to go hunt some unicorns and leprechauns…
I’ll make sure to bring my katana and throwing stars with me, I bet those guys are fast and can put up a heck of a fight…

Awe guys…you guys are too funny!!!

…Now please excuse me, I need to go hunt some unicorns and leprechauns…

I’ll make sure to bring my katana and throwing stars with me, I bet those guys are fast and can put up a heck of a fight…

I always had a feeling that it wouldn’t be wise to mess with you.

Also, what is it with all the mythical animal cruelty on this forum? First, we find out that Eoin is keeping a unicorn and harvesting its manure in appalling conditions in my air ventilation system, and now we have @zeus777 about to go out hunting both leprechauns and unicorns with throwing stars.

You should all be deeply deeply ashamed. The mythical natural world is not for our exploitation. It is a wonderment which we should do everything which we can to preserve for our children.

Shame on you all.

Also, what is it with all the mythical animal cruelty on this forum? First, we find out that Eoin is keeping a unicorn and harvesting its manure in appalling conditions in my air ventilation system, and now we have @zeus777 about to go out hunting both leprechauns and unicorns with throwing stars.

You should all be deeply deeply ashamed. The mythical natural world is not for our exploitation. It is a wonderment which we should do everything which we can to preserve for our children.

Shame on you all.

I deserve the walk of shame…

mixi1.jpg.dcbdb5a0e9a01d12e1840b0c5c842162.jpg

Shame on you all.

It’s not her fault, in Japan, mythical creatures are much scarier

p9-schilling-shingodzilla-a-20160804-870x490.jpg.53347d4fa9d5f04e3d1491c3483cff31.jpg

Archived