Today I Am Very Sad

aqibart

Please don’t be upset brother sometime its happen please don’t give up… keep working and you will reach your success stage… check this post to improve your gig…Thanks

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to Improve Sales and Keep Making Revenue

Hello Everyone! How are you doing? I am sure you're doing great! It's been almost an year in Fiverr and a few months before I took this platform seriously and believe me it was such a relief to know that I did. I was grateful to quit my current job...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 77 ❤

There would be some deficiencies due to which you got a bad review. But the game doesn’t end here don’t get stuck with bad review keep struggling and prove yourself with your work…

But Any Buyer Not Come To Me Bcs OF My Review . This Is My First Review. Now What Can I Do

Please don’t be upset brother sometime its happen please don’t give up… keep working and you will reach your success stage… check this post to improve your gig…Thanks

Hello Everyone! How are you doing? I am sure you're doing great! It's been almost an year in Fiverr and a few months before I took this platform seriously and believe me it was such a relief to know that I did. I was grateful to quit my current job...

But hOw Can I Do Now

Guest offlinehelpers

But Why Delete My Account ?

Can I Delete Buyer Review

No - you can’t delete a buyer’s review.

If you do decide to start a new account, ask CS what to do, and how to do it.

Guest offlinehelpers

CAN I Ask CS To Delete Review

No, you can’t ask CS to remove a review, unless it’s in exceptional circumstances, which it seems this wasn’t.

But hOw Can I Do Now

Read this articel

Guest offlinehelpers

My Money On Verification In Fiverr

I don’t know what you mean by ‘on verification’. Do you mean it’s ‘pending’?

Wait until it clears, and then delete your account etc.

Archived