TRS Evaluation Results

ssj1236

Well, it was kinda expected but damn it still kinda feels bad. Luckily they’ll be reviewing it on the 15th on each month.
Untitled.png.700dbc216420f2857af39bc0990de300.png
On another note, they did send a rather helpful e-mail. If you haven’t gotten or didn’t qualify for TRS around here’s what you should keep in mind:

1. Review your Gig to make sure it’s accurate, and that you’re offering things you can deliver at a high quality.

2. Make sure you offer only one Gig per unique service. Duplicating your Gig is misleading and won’t benefit your business.

3. Review your pricing and make sure it’s aligned with your offering.

4. Make sure you represent yourself and your skills accurately.

5. Communicate clearly and quickly, both when chatting in the inbox or during orders.

6. Make sure you keep our community safe by following our TOS.

So did you make the cut?

Same here and I received the same reply too as did my friends as well. Generic msg from Fiverr.

Let’s be honest, that was expected. It’s not like they could send a customized response to everyone. But this does prove that just like the Pro Program there are some metrics for TRS we don’t know about and fail to meet.

I’m staying level 2 as well. It’s better than demotion to level 1, so I’m happy! 🙂

And I’ve been level 2 already for many years, and I’ve provided my best service all the time, so nothing has been any different to my buyers. So I wouldn’t even understand why I would suddenly be promoted. 😁

I’ve had the old “After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being” too.

I’m a touch confused. I assumed that if I had green ticks in all the necessary sections, which I have, I would be promoted. I’ve spent 5 years at level 2, so I feel it’s pretty much time, to be fair 😦

To everyone who didn’t make it, hang in there. With the reduced number of level 2 sellers, we have the advantage! Stay strong.

To everyone who didn’t make it, hang in there. With the reduced number of level 2 sellers, we have the advantage! Stay strong.

That’s a good point! Didn’t even think of it that way.

After 3 years of quality work and meeting all requirements for the TRS I am also staying at Level 2. Great job, Fiverr.

You are a JOKE.

How about we calm down a bit? A lot of people we’rent gonna get promoted. Let’s not be salty, ok?

I’ve had the old “After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being” too.

I’m a touch confused. I assumed that if I had green ticks in all the necessary sections, which I have, I would be promoted. I’ve spent 5 years at level 2, so I feel it’s pretty much time, to be fair 😦

We’ve tried several times to prepare people who thought all that took was green metrics across the board but alas the hype train was too strong this time around.

TRS selection is manual and there are a lot of things taken into consideration. The KPIs are only one part of it.

I’m the best vendor in my category
I’m the one who sold the most gigs
5 stars over the year, never delivered 1 order late
3 cancellations for almost 900 orders
and All green.

But I stay leved 2 while another artist in the same category as me
with less orders, 4.8 stars got the top rated
why ? because He sells some other services in other categories. It’s a good job of course but in my category, even if I’m better than him, he’s Top rated and I’m level 2
That will make me loose sales for sure, it’s totally unfair

KEEP IN MIND:

THE NEW LEVELS DON’T EFFECT GIG RANKING

YOUR BUSINESS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IN ANY DRASTIC WAY.

I hate to sound pessimistic here but now is not the time to be striving for a TRS badge. Now is the time to be diversifying off-Fiverr, faster and more intensely than ever.

Fiverr wants all sellers to continuously deliver a higher volume and higher-quality of work no matter what. Now, I’m sorry but just being a level 2 seller and trying to do that on Fiverr made me physically ill last year.

You need a break but you don’t take one because of the effects of vacation mode etc. You have a nightmare buyer whom you do everything to appease anyway because you know from experience that a bad review or cancellation will impact your workflow.

Worst of all, because Fiverr is so time intensive, you look back during epic low sale periods and wish that you had spent more time developing yourself off-Fiverr. - Especially when Fiverr ambassadors start tutting with lines like, “Fiverr has no obligation to give sellers work and no one should reasonably consider Fiverr their full-time job.”

There is absolutely no way that you, I, or anyone will not fall back a level at some point and in time, that stress is only going to intensify.

Diversify and start running Fiverr in a mental sandbox which you are in full control of. - Or now work harder, faster, and more exclusively for Fiverr, in the hope that you won’t get kicked to the curb one day anyway. - In short. take two teaspoons of cold hard reality before bedtime and you’ll be fine.

Didn’t get it either.
Still, getting the REJECTED TRS notification has turned yesterday’s self-righteous and lecturing level 2 seller into a more complete person with a greater appreciation for empathizing with those who have experienced disappointment. Anyway, here is some Alanis “The Scream” Morissette for those who need help swallowing the jagged little pill.

What it all comes down to my dear friends, is that everything is just fine, fine, fine.

Didn’t get it either.

Still, getting the REJECTED TRS notification has turned yesterday’s self-righteous and lecturing level 2 seller into a more complete person with a greater appreciation for empathizing with those who have experienced disappointment. Anyway, here is some Alanis “The Scream” Morissette for those who need help swallowing the jagged little pill.

What it all comes down to my dear friends, is that everything is just fine, fine, fine.

I got exactly the same message 2 hours ago, we need to keep pushing till Feb 15th 😃

Alanis has a message for you:

🎵 We all had our reasons to be there,

We all had our minds made up for us,

We had to believe in something,

So we did 🎵

^^^That’s too deep for me. 😕 And maybe too deep for this.

I’m someone who thought for two years at least before it happened that I should be TRS but never let it bother me too much. If you are doing your best and it hasn’t happened yet don’t let it get to you.

I hate to sound pessimistic here but now is not the time to be striving for a TRS badge. Now is the time to be diversifying off-Fiverr, faster and more intensely than ever.

Fiverr wants all sellers to continuously deliver a higher volume and higher-quality of work no matter what. Now, I’m sorry but just being a level 2 seller and trying to do that on Fiverr made me physically ill last year.

You need a break but you don’t take one because of the effects of vacation mode etc. You have a nightmare buyer whom you do everything to appease anyway because you know from experience that a bad review or cancellation will impact your workflow.

Worst of all, because Fiverr is so time intensive, you look back during epic low sale periods and wish that you had spent more time developing yourself off-Fiverr. - Especially when Fiverr ambassadors start tutting with lines like, “Fiverr has no obligation to give sellers work and no one should reasonably consider Fiverr their full-time job.”

There is absolutely no way that you, I, or anyone will not fall back a level at some point and in time, that stress is only going to intensify.

Diversify and start running Fiverr in a mental sandbox which you are in full control of. - Or now work harder, faster, and more exclusively for Fiverr, in the hope that you won’t get kicked to the curb one day anyway. - In short. take two teaspoons of cold hard reality before bedtime and you’ll be fine.

I hate to sound pessimistic

Now is the time to be diversifying off-Fiverr, faster and more intensely than ever.

First, you aren’t being pessimistic you’re being realistic.

I’m sorry but just being a level 2 seller and trying to do that on Fiverr made me physically ill last year.

Ahan, my breaking back and a failing kidney can relate to this.

Already doing it, I got 3 long term clients off-site and my own niche site in the works. Just have to convince my kidney and back to put in more effort than they already are.

I just want to maintain the current status quo for a month or two more. Hopefully, in that time someone else in my family would get a damn job so I can have some me time already.

All in all, when I look back on the past year I genuinely believe that getting an actual job would have been better in every way…except the pay.

The only thing that’s keeping me going at this point are bills. The drive I had and the satisfaction that came from freelancing have been dead for a while now. I might sound cynical but the only thing that makes me feel even slightly better about the position I’m in is the hordes “help me make sell” people.

Archived