UK nail-biter (May to lose this June?)

writer99025

I´m neither conservative or liberal. I am neutral. I judge things case by case. That´s why sometimes I don´t know who to defend 🙂 Because to me, it´s not about who to defend, but what is right to defend.

In my ideal world, we would live side by side peacefully without hurting each other nor imposing things on each other. Everyone minds their own business and respects each other.

NB: Anyway never mind. I am no match when it comes to topic about politics. Em would be your perfect match, you are both as strong and have way more knowledge than I do. Me thinks. 🙂

June is the end of May…

Clever play in words. I like it. – (non-political comment)

@jonbaas You would choose captain Kirk 😝

Edited: This one is your favorite, no?

en.wikipedia.org
220px-Star_Trek_William_Shatner.JPG

James T. Kirk

James Tiberius "Jim" Kirk is a fictional character in the Star Trek franchise. Kirk first appears in Star Trek: The Original Series and has been portrayed in numerous films, books, comics, webisodes, and video games. As the captain of the starship USS Enterprise, Kirk leads his crew as they explore "new worlds, where no man has gone before". Often, the characters of Spock and Leonard McCoy act as his logical and emotional sounding boards, respectively. Kirk, played by William Shatner, first appea...

en.wikipedia.org

James T. Kirk

James Tiberius "Jim" Kirk is a fictional character in the Star Trek franchise. Kirk first appears in Star Trek: The Original Series and has been portrayed in numerous films, books, comics, webisodes, and video games. As the captain of the starship USS Enterprise, Kirk leads his crew as they explore "new worlds, where no man has gone before". Often, the characters of Spock and Leonard McCoy act as his logical and emotional sounding boards, respectively. Kirk, played by William Shatner, first appea...

You would choose captain Kirk 😝

I’m not sure I follow. What are you suggesting I would choose Captain Kirk for? 😕

en.wikipedia.org

James T. Kirk

Captain Kirk isn’t my favorite Star Trek character. But I am a fan, yes. 🙂

@jonbaas LOL. I think I have a bad memory. But when there was a topic about USA election long time ago, you said you would choose for captain Kirk, or did you mention another captain? 🙂

Never mind 😁

LOL. I think I have a bad memory. But when there was a topic about USA election, you said you would choose for captain Kirk, or did you mention another captain? 🙂

Ah, yes, I do remember saying this many months ago.

Captain Kirk was running in the USA elections, though – since he is from Iowa. He wouldn’t be eligible to run for public office in Great Britain (since he isn’t a citizen of the UK). 😉

LOL. I think I have a bad memory. But when there was a topic about USA election, you said you would choose for captain Kirk, or did you mention another captain? 🙂

Ah, yes, I do remember saying this many months ago.

Captain Kirk was running in the USA elections, though – since he is from Iowa. He wouldn’t be eligible to run for public office in Great Britain (since he isn’t a citizen of the UK). :wink:

@jonbaas Hehehe, I thought you are a big fan of him 🙂

Err, yes I know he can´t run in the UK election.

Edited: So, I thought when you were saying you would choose captain Kirk for the USA election, you were only saying that for joking purpose. And I didn´t know he was really running in the US election a while back. That´s why I said that you would choose captain Kirk too this time in the UK election.

@jonbaas Hehehe, I thought you are a big fan of him 🙂

Err, yes I know he can´t run in the UK election.

Edited: So, I thought when you were saying you would choose captain Kirk for the USA election, you were only saying that for joking purpose. And I didn´t know he was really running in the US election a while back. That´s why I said that you would choose captain Kirk too this time in the UK election.

Hehehe, I thought you are a big fan of him

More accurately, I am a BIG fan of Star Trek, in general. 😉

FYI: Yes, I was joking. Captain Kirk hasn’t been born yet. He couldn’t, therefore, run for election in the 2016 USA Presidential election.

I very much doubt the conservatives are going to form any government with the DUP in the short term. The DUP is going to ask for a lot of concessions and there are people on both sides (Tory and DUP) who will not want it.

I very much doubt the conservatives are going to form any government with the DUP in the short term. The DUP is going to ask for a lot of concessions and there are people on both sides (Tory and DUP) who will not want it.

It’s going to happen…DUP and Tories - 100%. The goal is to form the government - it’s about survival. Nobody cares about principles, etc.

Here you go:

32x32.icothe Guardian – 9 Jun 17
5184.jpg?w=1200&h=630&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&bm=normal&ba=bottom%2Cleft&blend64=aHR0cHM6Ly91cGxvYWRzLmd1aW0uY28udWsvMjAxNi8wNS8yNS9vdmVybGF5LWxvZ28tMTIwMC05MF9vcHQucG5n&s=dd55b5602702fb40c9c93dea55aead51

Northern Ireland: DUP on course for gains that could help prop up Tories

Unionists likely to take 10 seats while Sinn Féin makes strong showing but says it will not end Westminster boycott to back Corbyn

Archived