Unlimited traffics and Adsense sites

karimkhan544

I have an adsense site which I actually never have used. I have noticed many Gigs which promise unlimited traffics and many clicks on Ads. They promise the traffics are safe and organic. I was wondering how reliable those Gigs were. Those sound too good to be true. If their promises are true, I can certainly earn a lot of money. I was also wondering why are not earning lot of money themself on their own Adsense.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me out if I believe anyone and buy gigs or it could result my Adsense banned.

I have an adsense site which I actually never have used. I have noticed many Gigs which promise unlimited traffics and many clicks on Ads. They promise the traffics are safe and organic. I was wondering how reliable those Gigs were. Those sound too good to be true. If their promises are true, I can certainly earn a lot of money. I was also wondering why are not earning lot of money themself on their own Adsense.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me out if I believe anyone and buy gigs or it could result my Adsense banned.

promise unlimited traffics and many clicks on Ads

Essentially, these people are saying that they can control people. I suspect that those who CAN actually control people sell their services for a lot more and for stranger purposes than getting them to click on ads.

Those sound too good to be true.

My approach is always that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

I was also wondering why are not earning lot of money themself on their own Adsense

And that is the best question that you can ask yourself - it makes no (ad)sense. If you ask them they will probably tell you that they are but…

When people ask about traffic, I always direct them to this post which I believe is a good write up and explanation about the types of traffic available. Low price traffic: Guide and in depth explication

Finally, if you do decide to try out a traffic seller, I suggest you never test them on a site which is valuable to you.

I just wanted to know how reliable their offers are. I also am interested to know how others experiences are. I want to have traffics and thats why I am investigating. My main concern is if this results Adsense banned. .

Hi,

you haven´t read my article, eh :-)? (That @eoinfinnegan has linked)

It is some kind of Low price traffic FAQ, and worth to be read, believe me 🙂

There is a complete section about “adservers & adsense” in this article.

BTW: It looks like you mix 2 things up.

One thing is “traffic” and the other thing is “click(fraud)”.

And for sure, if you try to ripoff Google or every other adserver company with false clicks on ads, they will catch you and will close your account, and this is absolutely ok, as this is a fraud that also may be subject of criminal law.

Cheers

I have not mixed traffics and clicks. If you send 120000 traffics, then you can not exclude possibility of many clicks. I experimented with Facebook Ads. I got 244 visitors using 100 usd. I got 16 clicks and 43 usd out of that. It did not pay off.
Refering to criminal cases, is just bit exaggeration…You dont have any knowledge at all about criminal justice systems.
All I am doing here is that I am investigating if its safe to buy those Gigs.

Archived