Updating GIG when sales are on high peak

markwilsson

Hello Guys.

I’m happy and worry at the same time, because one of my gig is getting 15+ orders in a day for continuously this week, i’m afraid that i might be late on some orders, so what i’m thinking is to increase my prices and update the GIG, is that a bad idea or good idea? anyone had same experience? if i updated the gig, will it disappear from top page? help me experts.

thank you.

Here are some threads that will answer your question.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Does editing your gig effect selling?

I've noticed whenever i edit my gig it kinda stop generating sales.Can someone explain does it really rank you gig lower when you make changes in it??

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 44 ❤

Does editing a Gig effect its placement?

Hi Fiverriers Is it real that editing a gig effects its placement in the market and can effect your selling or is only a myth? Appreciate

Does changing Gig title effects getting orders?

One of my Gig was doing great and i was getting frequen order. I though to change its title to make it more persuasive, but eventually my orders got dropped since then. Now i can't figure out if change the title effected it or it's because of...

Gig edit effects?

hi there i usually raised price of my gig by editing it when i got so much orders.. does that effect position of my gig in search result or in categories page?

Hope this helps.

Here are some threads that will answer your question.

Does editing your gig effect selling?

I've noticed whenever i edit my gig it kinda stop generating sales.Can someone explain does it really rank you gig lower when you make changes in it??

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 44 ❤

Does editing a Gig effect its placement?

Hi Fiverriers Is it real that editing a gig effects its placement in the market and can effect your selling or is only a myth? Appreciate

Does changing Gig title effects getting orders?

One of my Gig was doing great and i was getting frequen order. I though to change its title to make it more persuasive, but eventually my orders got dropped since then. Now i can't figure out if change the title effected it or it's because of...

Gig edit effects?

hi there i usually raised price of my gig by editing it when i got so much orders.. does that effect position of my gig in search result or in categories page?

Hope this helps.

thank you for the info my friend.

Archived