Very new to Fiverr, looking for tips!

leahshenfeld

Send your 10 proposals everyday and make sure to have a well written proposal. My first few jobs i also sent proposals at half the budget requested in order to pick up fast jobs. Be friendly, the customer is always right, keep this in mind and youll get some decent reviews (if the work is right of course). Once you get a few jobs in you can up your pricing and continue 🙂 - GoodLuck!!

Send your 10 proposals everyday and make sure to have a well written proposal. My first few jobs i also sent proposals at half the budget requested in order to pick up fast jobs. Be friendly, the customer is always right, keep this in mind and youll get some decent reviews (if the work is right of course). Once you get a few jobs in you can up your pricing and continue 🙂 - GoodLuck!!

the customer is always right,

No that’s wrong. sometimes customer might wrong. But you have to make better relationship with buyer. Some buyers may ask for doing larger projects for smaller price.( ex- 10000 word eBook for 15$) So before accepting that type of things you have to think twice.

2, When you sending quotes, don’t follow copy & paste theory. Read the request first and then reply.

Regards

Andrea

Awesome! I just found the buyer requests section. Do you have any tips for what to write in the proposals?

Thanks!!

Archived