Wahoooo! Watermark even in Order Page

designer_pro2

Hi everyone, hope doing great
Fiverr has introduced many outstanding features like beep, last seen, Advertisement etc including a watermark even on that samples you(sellers) are sending in order page as a sample. If a buyer download that sample for any purpose he/she will face a watermark on it, how cool is this 🙂, I should say Fiverr saved my hard work being stolen. I like it because I was thinking to design my own logo for watermark to use on my samples. Anybody know about it or your buyer asked you in this regard.

@phantompower, the mobile version images are really small enough to make them unusable so, there is nothing to worry about. Fiverr watermark feature still works great, that topic OP hadn’t posted any screenshots where her buyer sent the image to him without the “Modification Required” button…

@taverr Yes you are right the watermark in delivery section is introduced in March 2016, I am talking about when a seller submit a sample in order page (not delivering the final work). Hope you get my point

@taverr Yes you are right the watermark in delivery section is introduced in March 2016, I am talking about when a seller submit a sample in order page (not delivering the final work). Hope you get my point

Pro : You can now rest assured that every image you send to the buyer in the order page will be protected.

Con : You will need to use the Inbox when you need to send an image to the buyer without the watermark.

And the winner is…

Obviously Pro 🎉

Thanks for making this topic @designer_pro2 🙂

Pro : You can now rest assured that every image you send to the buyer in the order page will be protected.

Con : You will need to use the Inbox when you need to send an image to the buyer without the watermark.

And the winner is…

Obviously Pro 🎉

Thanks for making this topic @designer_pro2 🙂

Dear @taverr I was wondering about my work being stolen as I mentioned in my topic and was planning to design a watermark for myself even if I submit a sample to choose in order page.

Guest phantompower

@phantompower, the mobile version images are really small enough to make them unusable so, there is nothing to worry about. Fiverr watermark feature still works great, that topic OP hadn’t posted any screenshots where her buyer sent the image to him without the “Modification Required” button…

I beg to differ check this out That image is most definitely not low quality. Also this one

That’s because there was no modification on that order. I even said in a comment “for example” because it happened with past orders and I wouldn’t waste time finding the exact orders just to get a screenshot. I was explaining one of the things that made me figure it out.

You got really caught up with the modification thing and failed to see the big story.

I posted a screenshot from the order from that day with the completed work and the buyer’s social media post. That’s a repeat buyer and they always post the image on their social media right when I deliver it.

I don’t know why you’re so keen on denying this when there are people who experienced this issue? 🙂

That’s because there was no modification on that order. I even said in a comment “for example” because it happened with past orders and I wouldn’t waste time finding the exact orders just to get a screenshot. I was explaining one of the things that made me figure it out.

You got really caught up with the modification thing and failed to see the big story.

I posted a screenshot from the order from that day with the completed work and the buyer’s social media post. That’s a repeat buyer and they always post the image on their social media right when I deliver it.

I don’t know why you’re so keen on denying this when there are people who experienced this issue? 🙂

Like this topic, I don’t know if the OP is correct about the watermark on Attachments thingy but I definitely don’t see it in my orders. (Perhaps on certain categories?) 🙂

As I have already posted a suggestion if it gets NOTICED that if Fiverr included an option for the seller to withdraw the entry/sample already sent by a seller on active order it would be great for the sellers to save their work from being stolen. It is a suggestion maybe someone has a good solution in this regard.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for taking your time to reply me

Can you tell me how I’ll activate

click on your pic -> username -> on gig image you will see few options like the preview, edit pause, statistics and advance. click on advance a new pop will open there you can on or off watermark.

Archived