Warning in the Fiverr platform

deivys20071

[image removed due to dangerous url displayed - please blur malicious content before posting screenshots]
Hey friends!
Please do not click on strange links!!!
I received the message in my imbox. …
I have also found this!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 75325_1.png

Claim for free bonus $50 by fiverr giveaway 2017

Yes sir and also i got the message in inbox that user name is "giveway2017".

I wouldn’t have clicked on the link. But I would’ve considered sending a custom $50 offer instead, since they want to deposit it in my Fiverr account, hence no need to click on any link for that.

[details=O/T <<]For some reason, I’ve noticed it takes a few days for popular spam messages to reach my inbox after it’s first noticed by others in the forum. It makes me think I’m not good enough for spammers 😃 Maybe others are doing better than me, hence the reason they get early access to spam.

Does anyone know how to optimize my “spam exposure” so that I receive it sooner in my inbox and be one of the first ones to report it? 😄 )
[/details]

I wouldn’t have clicked on the link. But I would’ve considered sending a custom $50 offer instead, since they want to deposit it in my Fiverr account, hence no need to click on any link for that.

[details=O/T <<]For some reason, I’ve noticed it takes a few days for popular spam messages to reach my inbox after it’s first noticed by others in the forum. It makes me think I’m not good enough for spammers 😃 Maybe others are doing better than me, hence the reason they get early access to spam.

Does anyone know how to optimize my “spam exposure” so that I receive it sooner in my inbox and be one of the first ones to report it? 😄 )

[/details]

I wouldn’t have clicked on the link. But I would’ve considered sending a custom $50 offer instead, since they want to deposit it in my Fiverr account, hence no need to click on any link for that

haha yeah!! you´re right 😃 😃

omg I have reported it to CSI :cop: or FBI "lol"

the next time I will try it 💰

Archived