What are the order cancellation charges buyer need to pay?

bollywoodmovie

See here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What is the order cancellation charges on fiverr?

NOTE: by logical deducation, the opposite of that topic is happening in your case: you get your money back in your Fiverr account as Fiverr credit.

However, the additional small processing fee that you pay on top of the gig price might be lost, though.

See here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

NOTE: by logical deducation, the opposite of that topic is happening in your case: you get your money back in your Fiverr account as Fiverr credit.

However, the additional small processing fee that you pay on top of the gig price might be lost, though.

That tobic Is talking about seller loose, not buyer!!

My seller can’t finish work on time. he asked me to cancel order.

i want to know that how much money i am going to loose because of order cancellation. ?

i want to know that how much money i am going to loose because of order cancellation. ?

You’ll not loose anything (as a buyer), your money will be on your account, then you can use It again with another seller

So you will not lose anything. Because I am a teacher, I find this a teachable moment . . . I found this explanation:

Loose vs. lose. Lose is only a verb. To lose is to suffer a loss, to be deprived of, to part with, or to fail to keep possession of. Loose is mainly an adjective used to describe things that are not tightly fitted

I hope that helps you understand the difference.

Archived