What is fiverr impression?

joyanto52

Hi,
I am Jayanto Chowdhury. I Know some around fiverr gig impression. However, get it’s not appropriate data around fiverr impression. In this way, I need to obviously think around fiverr impression. On the off chance that here go to anyone, who know 100% clear around fiverr gig impression. At that point inform me regarding this.
Thanks

Are you asking what the impressions are?
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What is impression and clicks? How can we increase our Gig impression?

According to my research, impression means how many time fiverr shows my Gig in search. And clicks means that how much I received in my Gig. But I'm still confuse about increasing my Gig Impression. Kindly give me some good suggestions.

No, I want to Know clearly what is fiverr impression. And want to know about it.

According to my research, impression means how many time fiverr shows my Gig in search. And clicks means that how much I received in my Gig. But I'm still confuse about increasing my Gig Impression. Kindly give me some good suggestions.

I see that, But i don’t have to know full information it.

I’m not sure how to get the information into your mind any other way than showing you what to read that will explain it. If you can suggest some way to beam it directly into your brain we can give it a try.

When your gig is shown on a page on fiverr, that is an impression.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m not sure how to get the information into your mind any other way than showing you what to read that will explain it. If you can suggest some way to beam it directly into your brain we can give it a try.

When your gig is shown on a page on fiverr, that is an impression.

If you can suggest some way to beam it directly into your brain we can give it a try.

laughing.jpg.8e784d9ef8a9ba687f04f7c0ac162b02.jpg

I like that I’m on this forum even just for the fact that some of you come up with the cleverest and funniest responses and I get a chuckle 😄

Archived