What is the best time to get fresh buyer requests

wfkhan0

Depends on your market. Check your world domination, see where most of your orders come from. The best time for you would then probably be the working hours (9 to 5) adjusted to the timezone of most of your buyers.

Depends on your market. Check your world domination, see where most of your orders come from. The best time for you would then probably be the working hours (9 to 5) adjusted to the timezone of most of your buyers.

I’ve posted a number of buyer requests myself. Some of my requests were processed within an hour and some took almost half a day. So requests submitted between 9am-5pm might easily surface at 2am.

I can’t speak for others, but I usually way for 24 hours before I even look at the offers. Quite often the fastest offers are the worst. So checking for new requests 2-3 times a day should be enough.

I’ve posted a number of buyer requests myself. Some of my requests were processed within an hour and some took almost half a day. So requests submitted between 9am-5pm might easily surface at 2am.

I can’t speak for others, but I usually way for 24 hours before I even look at the offers. Quite often the fastest offers are the worst. So checking for new requests 2-3 times a day should be enough.

That’s interesting, I would have though that buyer requests would be instantaneous. That’s the only explanation for the amount of sellers trying to sell on buyer requests. If they take so long to process, that’s just inexcusable.

That’s interesting, I would have though that buyer requests would be instantaneous. That’s the only explanation for the amount of sellers trying to sell on buyer requests. If they take so long to process, that’s just inexcusable.

I know, I was pissed about it as well because I needed someone to do a small task within 2-3 hours.

I still had to find a seller myself.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting an approval for your request takes too much time :(

I posted a simple writing request and 5 hours later it's still in pending status ? Considering all the spam that buyer requests section gets I'm surprised that it takes so much time to get an approval. If it's done by a system then how come it takes...

PS. I don’t think I used any “suspicious” words in my requests that would have raised a flag and required additional checking.

Sorry! I didn’t get my answer.

I did provide an answer. It would seem that you just didn’t like what I told you. Which is odd, since kja1ed essentially told you the same thing, and you thanked him for his information. 😉

Thank you brother, but I didn’t mean any thing bad, I just want to know

exact time, but now i got some idea. Thanks again for your kind

information 😊

Archived