What is the meaning of impressions in seller's gig?

whl2035

You are not allowed to put URLs in the thread title. I’ve edited your title to better reflect your question so that people can enter your thread and help.

note: putting URLs in your thread title is like asking people not to enter your thread and not to help you

And you can find your answer here if you try to actually search the forum:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What is impression and clicks? How can we increase our Gig impression?

According to my research, impression means how many time fiverr shows my Gig in search. And clicks means that how much I received in my Gig. But I'm still confuse about increasing my Gig Impression. Kindly give me some good suggestions.

You are not allowed to put URLs in the thread title. I’ve edited your title to better reflect your question so that people can enter your thread and help.

note: putting URLs in your thread title is like asking people not to enter your thread and not to help you

And you can find your answer here if you try to actually search the forum:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What is impression and clicks? How can we increase our Gig impression?

According to my research, impression means how many time fiverr shows my Gig in search. And clicks means that how much I received in my Gig. But I'm still confuse about increasing my Gig Impression. Kindly give me some good suggestions.

Thanks a lot my honorable brother Woofy31. Actually I’m new in fiverr. So I have to know more to do better.

Thanks again for your correction that you have made in my question.

Well wishing for you.

Thanks a lot my honorable brother Woofy31. Actually I’m new in fiverr. So I have to know more to do better.

Thanks again for your correction that you have made in my question.

Well wishing for you.

Impressions are the number of times your gig is shown to people. Every time a user loads a page with your gig on it, your impressions increase by 1 (even if the user doesn’t see it, or doesn’t scroll to it if the gig is lower on the page).

Impressions are the number of times your gig is shown to people. Every time a user loads a page with your gig on it, your impressions increase by 1 (even if the user doesn’t see it, or doesn’t scroll to it if the gig is lower on the page).

Thanks for sharing this.

Archived