What's the most ironic gig you've seen?

parradesigns

Can you REALLY be offering English ‘writing’ services if I can’t even understand your gig title?
Imagine complaining about the low traffic, sales and reviews received by your gig when you immediately exhibit a lack of skill, before anyone’s even clicked on your gig. How many times have you looked at a gig and felt pity? Some people really need to be told not to quit their day jobs.

A gig for improving traffic to your gig when they have not had a single order yet. There are quite a few of those.

That’s clearly because they’re ethical, moral people, who like a challenge and want to get their gig started without any help from all the real, living, breathing people who they direct to other people’s gigs.

No hate for Fiverr traffic gigs please.

That’s clearly because they’re ethical, moral people, who like a challenge and want to get their gig started without any help from all the real, living, breathing people who they direct to other people’s gigs.

No hate for Fiverr traffic gigs please.

The people I have seen doing it do not even have their forum account linked to a real fiverr account. Not the most moral or ethical people.

Sorry if you were being sarcastic.

What’s so ironic about that? A love letter to beer would be persuasion enough for me to purchase any gig, regardless of what it’s selling.

It was ironic because the person claimed it was for a loved one, and that it would be a top notch love letter. It was just a rhyme poem about beer and drunk driving.

You’ve asked for gigs that people find ‘ironic’ and when given suggestions you’ve criticised them - do you really want suggestions, or just an excuse to have a go, because that’s not sarcastic, it’s just unfriendly.

It was pure sarcasm, intended entirely as a joke. Apologies if it wasn’t so well received - I’m British and British humour really doesn’t seem to be understood elsewhere 😓

I’m British as well - there’s a big difference between sarcasm, irony and humour

I know the difference between the three, but it was intended as humourous sarcasm, didn’t think it would go down badly. I thought putting those choice words in bold and stating things which are obviously sarcasm, like ‘real, living, breathing people’ would really be an obvious giveaway. Perhaps it’s just me

I know the difference between the three, but it was intended as humourous sarcasm, didn’t think it would go down badly. I thought putting those choice words in bold and stating things which are obviously sarcasm, like ‘real, living, breathing people’ would really be an obvious giveaway. Perhaps it’s just me

Bold actually made it sound ruder to me. Try some emoji maybe. 😆

Bold actually made it sound ruder to me. Try some emoji maybe. 😆

I’m really sorry in that case, I was reading it in my own voice in my head, but of course you wouldn’t know what that sounds like and it clearly didn’t translate well when you read it. I can give you some emojis as compensation and promise that I have no intention of being rude 😊

That awkward moment when you have to argue with your audience to convince them that your joke was funny.

Summarized Wiki, for the benefit of everyone :

A: It was a joke.

B: No it was not.

A: It was funny, dammit.

B: No, it wasn’t.

A: I’m British.

B: I’m British as well.

Archived