When buyer writes a bad review what we should do?

sajibro_product

You should talk to your buyer and ask what you can improve. If they are willing to work with you so you can deliver again and fix any problems they may have, they might be willing to change their review.

You can read more about changing a review here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

My advice is to not ask for a changed review before sorting out any issues you have with the buyer.

Step1.JPG.537bda7fffd976b8a864f91620027c48.JPG

You should talk to your buyer and ask what you can improve. If they are willing to work with you so you can deliver again and fix any problems they may have, they might be willing to change their review.

You can read more about changing a review here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

My advice is to not ask for a changed review before sorting out any issues you have with the buyer.

no my question is when buyer wrote bad review what we can do?

no my question is when buyer wrote bad review what we can do?

As it hasn’t happened yet, you’re asking a hypothetical question.

@smashradio gave you excellent advice on what to do.

If you ever did get a negative review, you could ask on here, specifically related to whatever had caused it.

Here’s a half full glass :milk_glass:

I hope you never get a negative review so you don’t have to deal with it! 🙂

As it hasn’t happened yet, you’re asking a hypothetical question.

@smashradio gave you excellent advice on what to do.

If you ever did get a negative review, you could ask on here, specifically related to whatever had caused it.

Here’s a half full glass :milk_glass:

I hope you never get a negative review so you don’t have to deal with it! 🙂

nope bro!you misunderstood!

I want know about it.if i get that situation what i should.i must know that bro! 😅

nope bro!you misunderstood!

I want know about it.if i get that situation what i should.i must know that bro! 😅

Believe me, I’m nobody’s bro, and I didn’t misunderstand your question. 😉

@smashradio gave you the info on what to do in the first instance and I’ve suggested if it ever happens you come here and ask with more specific information.

Believe me, I’m nobody’s bro, and I didn’t misunderstand your question. 😉

@smashradio gave you the info on what to do in the first instance and I’ve suggested if it ever happens you come here and ask with more specific information.

Believe me, I’m nobody’s bro, and I didn’t misunderstand your question.

I am surprised. Would expect better behaviour from Mr. Beckham.

You can Follow this post.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

Step1.JPG.13d72a011cae128933e78f64cee0e3b4.JPG

I think it is an important concern to any sellers. They have done well but got a bad review. If it happens I suggest them to ask the buyer politely. But don’t force them. Try to know his demand over the order that you delivered him recent and got a bad review.

Ensure him that you are frank to edit his work once again and make it according to his satisfaction. I hope your overall earnest and cordial approach to the buyer and your eagerness to modify the work will change his mind into positive to you.

Note: Never ask him directly why he did the bad for you. Show your politeness to him to get the better one: slightly_smiling_face

I think it is an important concern to any sellers. They have done well but got a bad review. If it happens I suggest them to ask the buyer politely. But don’t force them. Try to know his demand over the order that you delivered him recent and got a bad review.

Ensure him that you are frank to edit his work once again and make it according to his satisfaction. I hope your overall earnest and cordial approach to the buyer and your eagerness to modify the work will change his mind into positive to you.

Note: Never ask him directly why he did the bad for you. Show your politeness to him to get the better one: slightly_smiling_face

@farhadseo12 You’ve embedded a URL shortener remove it, please. Shorteners are not allowed here. If you want to advertise your Fiverr gig(s) “My Fiverr Gigs” is the category to do so.

You can Follow this post.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

thanks bro 😍

Archived