Where is the problem

snzida

Hi dear Fiverr family,
I am new here. So I don’t know all term and condition yet. But some important rules and regulation already read and follow it. Can any one help me to tell how many GIG I can create in a day and How many under one category like Email marketing.

And please tell me if any mistake or fault in my new created GIG.

Thank you so much.

Hi dear Fiverr Users,
I am quite happy to sale my first GIG and twice to that buyer.
Now I have created another GIG and try to keep unique. If the GIG has need any change or edit please tell me.

Thank you and have a great day

• 3 weeks later...

@snzida I have seen many cases where CS banned accounts when you use ONE payoneer card for TWO accounts, no matter if the previous one is closed or not. You need to contact Fiverr Customer Support for that. Only they can assist you in this regard.

Cheers. 🍀

Mod Note: Edited for continuity after another post was removed.

Hi dear fiverr user,
This is Sunzida. I got an order from a buyer for a specific task. I have sent the delivery within time frame.
But after receiving the delivery he asked me to cancel the order and request unnecessary revision without any issue. And don’t write that, which modification is needed for him/her.

I have already taken help from fiverr customer support. but they asked me to negotiation with buyer for solve this issue.

But, I think as fiverr is one of the big market place, so fiverr has need a team to justify legality and should follow all the conversation and work delivery as they can find out who is legal. And support him/her whatever he/she is buyer or seller here.

Please let me know what can I do now.

Sometimes it’s best to cancel then rather risking the transaction being completed and then receiving a negative review. You will find some dishonest buyers like this and I know first hand how annoying it can be… don’t work yourself up over it and risk your gig. Cancel it and then block the buyer from ordering again. To do this go to you messages and in the bottom right corner it will say “report” then click “The user’s behavior was inappropriate” then click “I don’t want to receive messages from this user”

Sometimes it’s best to cancel then rather risking the transaction being completed and then receiving a negative review. You will find some dishonest buyers like this and I know first hand how annoying it can be… don’t work yourself up over it and risk your gig. Cancel it and then block the buyer from ordering again. To do this go to you messages and in the bottom right corner it will say “report” then click “The user’s behavior was inappropriate” then click “I don’t want to receive messages from this user”

But our hard labor value…???

I think fiverr can take initiative about this problem as it happen regular basis. They can justify who is legal.

Archived