Who sends offers to sellers on the buyers request page?

grace_iyalla

Hello
I am new to fiverr and still getting to understand the system. I have noticed on my buyer request page almost all the offers are from sellers advertising themselves. I also noticed that these post get offers sometimes up to 10 offers.
My question is who is sending the offers? Is it buyers or other sellers?

Thanks

Hello

I am new to fiverr and still getting to understand the system. I have noticed on my buyer request page almost all the offers are from sellers advertising themselves. I also noticed that these post get offers sometimes up to 10 offers.

Thanks

Other sellers. Sometimes bots, sometimes those who apply to everything without reading, until they spend all the available offers (and then complain on the forum that the offer limit should be increased or removed).

Buyers can’t even see those ads.

Feel free to contribute to this poll
We’ll see how many we can get before Fiverr gives a … 😛
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Feel free to contribute to this poll

We’ll see how many we can get before Fiverr gives a … 😛

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Thank you! 306 voters! - at the least, if not a clean and cozy BR environment, we can have the poll with the most voters ever, I guess… 😁

Other sellers. Sometimes bots, sometimes those who apply to everything without reading, until they spend all the available offers (and then complain on the forum that the offer limit should be increased or removed).

wow!

Thanks for making that clear. I thought I was missing out on valuable sales opportunities.l’m happy I didn’t fall for the temptation to spam the BR too.

I have also voted for a button to report such people. at least if not for anything, we can enjoy the user experience.

wow!

Thanks for making that clear. I thought I was missing out on valuable sales opportunities.l’m happy I didn’t fall for the temptation to spam the BR too.

I have also voted for a button to report such people. at least if not for anything, we can enjoy the user experience.

I was curious too so I did a bit of “research” what I found will make you laugh! :rofl:

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

I was curious too so I did a bit of “research” what I found will make you laugh! :rofl:

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

Funny post. You have a good sense of humour tho. I am really glad this has been cleared. Now I can rest my mind knowing that I am not missing out on anything. :raised_hands:t4:

Archived