Why dozens orders in que of sellers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes but i want limited order for one seller.mostly***** ***** ***** peoples doing wrong

You want one specific seller to have fewer orders? Or sellers from specific countries? Why?

You can set the limit for yourself, orders of other people are their concern.

See, this is the big issue with so many forum users who want the rules to change to suit them.
It is not other sellers success which is the reason for you to not succeed, it is your own lack of effort.

And of course, the classic “it’s all the foreigner’s fault” excuse comes out too…
Take some responsibility and get to work.

i want that a limit should set for sellers that they can take 30 orders 40 orders then good for sellers and buyers

Nope, feels like you just want more for yourself. What you’re talking about will in no way benefit you if you can’t do what you do well. And if you can, no one else’s queue can influence yours, that’s just ridiculous. Plenty of buyers out there, if you’re good at what you do some will certainly buy from you.

Guest sara19841

rich should help new poor sellers

They do - it’s all here:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Now “poor sellers” need to help themselves too.

And of course, the classic “it’s all the foreigner’s fault” excuse comes out too…

What excuse is that, Eoin?

Guest sara19841

The one that was flagged…

Oh, right, on this page. I thought it was a general excuse.

Anyway, OP, your plan wouldn’t be fair. Some sellers work in groups. So 200 orders would be 40 each for a group of 5.

Archived