Why I am not Getting any Orders On Fiverr.com

puneet9098

Could be any number of things. Since there’s been an increase in competition, that’s part of the reason your not seeing a lot of orders. Your gig may be too similar to all the other competition too. Check out your competition and see what their offering and your not. Also market yourself outside of fiverr to get more orders!

Hi, My name is Puneet . I am working on Fiverr.com as a Web Developer. I got some orders on Fiverr. All orders are completed at the time. Customers are satisfied with my work. Some of the Customers gave me tip for my work. But my question is that why I am not getting orders.

why I am not getting orders.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why are you not getting sales? Let's Find Out Together! - UPYOUR

This post is aimed at getting some ideas about the most common problems we face as sellers. If we can get a lot of people taking part, it will help to identify what kind of posts are most needed. Please tick all the statements below that apply to...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 78 ❤

Been on fiverr over a year, since the new changes, had my first month ever without a single order. Getting the feeling this will be month 2. Not loving these changes at all.

Been on fiverr over a year, since the new changes, had my first month ever without a single order. Getting the feeling this will be month 2.

@garythomas9501

Hello, I’m sorry to tell you this, but you don’t have an account on fiverr. I guess you were banned.

The user account you are looking for is no longer available.

Been on fiverr over a year, since the new changes, had my first month ever without a single order. Getting the feeling this will be month 2.

@garythomas9501

Hello, I’m sorry to tell you this, but you don’t have an account on fiverr. I guess you were banned.

He is just a victim of the forum bug - his account is active under the username garythomas950 - the bug adds and extra 1 to his name

@garythomas9501

Guess Again lol - forum bug 😉

Archived