Why I am not Getting any Orders

neerajg7

Hi, My name is Neeraj Kumar. I am working of Fiverr.com as a Photo Editor. I got some orders on Fiverr. All orders are completed at the time. Customers are satisfied with my work. Some of the Coustmers gave me tip for my work. But my question is that why I am not getting orders. I am sharing my Gigs of Social Media Platforms also. But why I am not getting orders.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Neeraj:

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

• Your log line:

I Know the Value of your Photos

In my humble opinion (IMHO), this is too generic.

*Your profile image:

I suggest a full color photo from the front. Why are you standing in front of a coat rack? Is there some more compelling background in India?

• Your profile text:

I’m a photographer and editor. I have over 4 years experience in Photoshop and know every trick. I can guarantee your satisfaction before you place the order. I invite you to experience my friendly service.

To my western eyes, this comes across as self-centered and arrogant. I suggest you re-frame this with a focus on the Buyer. Your mileage may vary.

• Gig Title:
    I will color Splash your Images

IMHO, this is too generic. Your choice of capitalization makes no sense to me.

• Gig Description:

NOTE: CONTACT ME IN INBOX BEFORE ORDERING ANY GIG
I am 5 stars rated seller
hello, friends if you want to edit your photo then send your photos to me I will edit your photo with perfection.

Do not give order until I gave reply of your message.

This previous text raises major red flags for me. This subtext is, “Hey, Buyer, I’m more important than YOU!” Rather than correcting the grammar, I suggest you delete it entirely.

You would definitely benefit from hiring a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling and Buyer Friendly.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You should have 3.

Gig Extras: You have gone the Gig Packages Route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

Fiverr recommends that new Sellers offer 1-day delivery for their base packages. I suggest you go this route until you are a Level 1 Seller. Extend your delivery times when you have enough business to justify it.

You should be aware that your English is problematic, and take extra care to correct grammar before hitting send. Ask yourself, “Is this going to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust me, or will it turn them off?”

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Neeraj:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

I suggest a full color photo from the front. Why are you standing in front of a coat rack? Is there some more compelling background in India?

• Your profile text:

I’m a photographer and editor. I have over 4 years experience in Photoshop and know every trick. I can guarantee your satisfaction before you place the order. I invite you to experience my friendly service.

To my western eyes, this comes across as self-centered and arrogant. I suggest you re-frame this with a focus on the Buyer. Your mileage may vary.

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

hello, friends if you want to edit your photo then send your photos to me I will edit your photo with perfection.

This previous text raises major red flags for me. This subtext is, “Hey, Buyer, I’m more important than YOU!” Rather than correcting the grammar, I suggest you delete it entirely.

You would definitely benefit from hiring a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling and Buyer Friendly.

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Packages:

Fiverr recommends that new Sellers offer 1-day delivery for their base packages. I suggest you go this route until you are a Level 1 Seller. Extend your delivery times when you have enough business to justify it.

You should be aware that your English is problematic, and take extra care to correct grammar before hitting send. Ask yourself, “Is this going to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust me, or will it turn them off?”

Good luck,

Blaise

Nice ideas. I will try too .

Dear Neeraj:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

Sir can you please have a look also on profile an gigs.

Sir can you please have a look also on profile an gigs.

Dear Hamza:

Hopefully you’ve read the checklist I referenced in a previous post.

• Your log line:

Web Developer PHP and MYSQLi

*Your profile image:

I suggest a close-up, with a larger smile. IMHO, this image of you sitting is too passive.

• Your profile text:

Hi, I am Hamza from [where in] Pakistan.

With a BSIT from the University of Sargodha, I am a web developer and expert in PHP, Javascript, and HTML. An expert in Research writing, I can write about any computer science topic. How may I help YOU?

• Gig Title:

I will write any topic related to computer science

I believe this needs to be re-worded. Who is your audience?

• Gig Description:

This is way too short and does no selling for your gig. You should invest in a copy writer.

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Images: You should have 3. The one you have is not compelling.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig packages route. This is fine.

Gig Packages:

Hopefully you will adjust this based on customer feedback. I don’t believe your packages as shown here are very compelling. I suggest further research on this topic.

Good luck,

Blaise

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Fahim:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Smile!
Your log line: No suggestions.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi. I am an expert photo editor and graphic designer. I work fast and deliver excellent quality work. I am here to help you. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

I advise against offering unlimited revisions.

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn’t take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don’t say, I live in a third world…

I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I’m nowhere near “perfect” and I continue to learn new things daily. (I’m really not trying to toot my own horn… I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do’s and don’ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I’d like to share my acquired wisdom. My hope …

Hey guys! Let’s cut straight to the chase. You’re a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI’ve seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as “create modern logo design”, “create a unique logo”, “design your logo”) in the hopes of getting more traffic…

Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to work…

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kind…

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you’ve probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you’ve sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won’t sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…

Ok, you want to make some money but you do not speak English well. This is a real problem when you are going to sell on a marketplace where most buyers do and most communication is done through English. It can be done though, here are some tips for you to follow which will help you while you are working on your English. Be realistic about your gigs - Do not try to offer gigs that require excellent English. If you want to offer a writing gig, ask a native English speaker to be honest with you…

It is common knowledge that technical professionals seldom lack the ability to communicate proficiently unlike other professionals such as businessmen, lawyers etc. On the other hand our brain works super efficiently (a biased opinion of course!), but our tongue offers basic functionality. So this thread is about SALESMANSHIP from the point of a non-sales person such as myself. There are a lot of different categories here on Fiverr, but majority of questions regarding sales on this forum are …

Hello there Fiverr Family, Here is a tip that I would like to share with those that are new to Fiverr and possibly may help those that have been around for a while. To optimize your gigs for SEO: When saving the .jpg or .png image for your gig, put the keywords (all in lowercase) that you would like to rank for, in the name of your file separated by dashes. Example: I have a dj drop gig When saving my gig picture I save my file as dj-drops-on-fiverr. jpg This helps with the SEO of your gig…

Hi guys! This is Shane from Eno8Design. It has been exactly 30 days since we joined fiver. And here are our stats so far. Earned $352 Sales 54 Customers 18 Analystics.png.8f6a252297e7a05a73308d9d8902e26f.pngI gotta say that Fiverr is the best of the best when it comes to freelancing. Pretty simple process. We love it! So on the 1st month celebration we thought of sharing our experience and few tips with fellow forum members. Here’s what we did! (You should if you are not getting enough sales) ** Find a niche. (Ex: We though…

Stop trying to figure out Fiverr’s algorithm and spend that time making more money with upselling, here’s some things I’ve done to increase revenue… 1) Make your extras simple and easy to understand. Buyers seldom purchase things they aren’t clear on. 2) Offer only the extras you can do that will acheive 100% Buyer satisfaction. Return business and referrals should be your goal. 3) Explain to your Buyers the BENEFIT of adding a particular extra. I add this phrase when selling a logo ove…

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it’s a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…

I’ve gotten this question a few times, and although I generally give the super-short answer, I recently decided to get very long-winded with another Fiverr seller. I thought about it, and in the end I decided that the advice was worth enough effort to post to the Fiverr forum. Now, this is just one social marketing strategy among many, and I’m not a social marketing expert by any means. I’m just a guy with some prior sales experience who likes to read stuff on the Internet, so if you really want…

Answer: Both buyers and sellers in all freelance situations are affected by issues related to digital copyright. A buyer may be concerned if sending content they own to a seller to have it modified or fixed, but they will retain ownership and need to protect it. A seller may run into copyright issues in multiple ways. A seller who finds that someone else has taken their gig images, samples, description or anything else will sometimes own rights to part or all of those things. A seller who s…

Why does Fiverr Charge a 20% commission on tips? In very plain language, if tips weren’t considered the same as all other payments, it would lead to a loophole where Fiverr doesn’t get paid because the funds are given to the seller for a job as a tip. If you want to see an example of potential abuse: Click for Abuse ScenarioA regular buyer could ask their chosen seller about a discount on the $40 package the buyer purchases every month. The seller could take a small risk buying offering to d…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service[/details]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Blaisefaint…,
I have been so blessed reading your posts as lots of inspirations have been tapped from 'em.
I am resolved to follow the tips and make amends. Even at that sir, I can’t but long to hear your view about my fiverr online presence.

Regards…,
JOSEPH!

Hello Blaisefaint…,

I have been so blessed reading your posts as lots of inspirations have been tapped from 'em.

I am resolved to follow the tips and make amends. Even at that sir, I can’t but long to hear your view about my fiverr online presence.

Regards…,

JOSEPH!

Dear Joseph:

Nota Bene: Please call me Blaise, rather than Blaisefaint. Thank you.

Your profile image: No suggestions.

Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your name. You don’t have one. You should get one and make it cool.

I specialize in web and graphic design, photography / photo editing, web programming, and animation. In my spare time, I play the guitar. -Joseph

I see no reason to place “Joseph” in all caps in your copy. Re-word your profile text to make it clear that you are here to help the Buyer. “I will be your foot soldier” has unpleasant connotations. Maybe “concierge” or some other keyword that suggests that you’re here to help the Buyer with tasks in Nigeria, as opposed to your willingness to kill strangers.

Also, your gigs are all over the place. Mentioning that you play guitar in your leisure doesn’t really serve a business purpose, as you don’t have a guitar-playing gig. I suggest you read twistedweb123’s post about making complementary gigs: 3 Top Tips and Tricks. Condense your current gigs to your top performers and rebuild from there.

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Which one gig would you like me to look at more closely?

Good luck,

Blaise

Hi,

The market is getting saturated day by day. you simply have understand the trend and keep up.

I recommend you look at other similar gigs, keep testing new settings with your gigs.

Always keep an eye on your analytics.

And you have the checklist as well.

Good luck.

Dear Neeraj:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

Thanks for sharing best tips…

Dear Joseph:

Nota Bene: Please call me Blaise, rather than Blaisefaint. Thank you.

Your profile image: No suggestions.

Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your name. You don’t have one. You should get one and make it cool.

I specialize in web and graphic design, photography / photo editing, web programming, and animation. In my spare time, I play the guitar. -Joseph

I see no reason to place “Joseph” in all caps in your copy. Re-word your profile text to make it clear that you are here to help the Buyer. “I will be your foot soldier” has unpleasant connotations. Maybe “concierge” or some other keyword that suggests that you’re here to help the Buyer with tasks in Nigeria, as opposed to your willingness to kill strangers.

Also, your gigs are all over the place. Mentioning that you play guitar in your leisure doesn’t really serve a business purpose, as you don’t have a guitar-playing gig. I suggest you read twistedweb123’s post about making complementary gigs: 3 Top Tips and Tricks. Condense your current gigs to your top performers and rebuild from there.

Which one gig would you like me to look at more closely?

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Blaise,

Thank you for taking time to check out my profile and providing such a

feedback, I am appreciative of it. I will follow your suggestions to make

my presence here more worthy of its essence.

“make a stylish suitable youtube intro, outro or logo animation” is the one

gig I will love you to look into.

Thanks,

Joseph.

Dear Blaise,

Thanks,

Joseph.

Dear Joseph:

• Gig Title: I will make a stylish suitable youtube intro, outro or logo animation

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. You should include lots of examples, and feature the phrase “Exclusively on Fiverr” onscreen and in the audio. You speaking directly to the Buyer is best. REHEARSE! I don’t know how Fiverr approved this 3-second video, but in any event you should make it longer. A hybrid of you talking to the Buyer along with a longer demo of what you offer should do well.

2 @3-page PDFS: If these are available to you, you should take advantage of them!

• Gig Packages: You will fine tune these over time as you study other gigs in your niche and receive Buyer feedback.

• Gig Description – note the edits and think hard about investing in a copy writer:

Getting the attention of your audience is key to the acceptance and popularity of your brand for tutorials, ads, and other videos. The amazing thing is, THE FIRST FEW SECONDS OF YOUR VIDEO DETERMINE YOUR AUDIENCE PERSPECTIVE / VIEW OF YOUR BRAND!

Make those few seconds worthwhile by getting an awesome intro / outro for your brand!

I’ve got you covered and will give you my best…!

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Make use of the bolding and highlighting tools Fiverr offers you.

• Gig Extras:

You shouldn’t be afraid to add these (if you already have some, I didn’t see them because I didn’t buy the gig – the same goes for your requirements).

Frequently Asked Questions: If these are available to you, take advantage of them.

1. Do you include commercial use?
  2. Do you send your source files, so I can use your work to make my own intro / outro gig?
  3. What software do you use to make the videos?
  4. Do you compose the background music and do I get commercial use so I can re-use it for my other branding stuff?

Look around for the basic FAQs you should add, and of course, add to these with common Buyer questions you get.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Fahim:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Your profile image: Smile!

Your log line: No suggestions.

Hi. I am an expert photo editor and graphic designer. I work fast and deliver excellent quality work. I am here to help you. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

I advise against offering unlimited revisions.

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn’t take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don’t say, I live in a third world…
I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I’m nowhere near “perfect” and I continue to learn new things daily. (I’m really not trying to toot my own horn… I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do’s and don’ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I’d like to share my acquired wisdom. My hope …
Hey guys! Let’s cut straight to the chase. You’re a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI’ve seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as “create modern logo design”, “create a unique logo”, “design your logo”) in the hopes of getting more traffic…
Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to work…
Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kind…
Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you’ve probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you’ve sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won’t sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…
Ok, you want to make some money but you do not speak English well. This is a real problem when you are going to sell on a marketplace where most buyers do and most communication is done through English. It can be done though, here are some tips for you to follow which will help you while you are working on your English. Be realistic about your gigs - Do not try to offer gigs that require excellent English. If you want to offer a writing gig, ask a native English speaker to be honest with you…
It is common knowledge that technical professionals seldom lack the ability to communicate proficiently unlike other professionals such as businessmen, lawyers etc. On the other hand our brain works super efficiently (a biased opinion of course!), but our tongue offers basic functionality. So this thread is about SALESMANSHIP from the point of a non-sales person such as myself. There are a lot of different categories here on Fiverr, but majority of questions regarding sales on this forum are …
Hello there Fiverr Family, Here is a tip that I would like to share with those that are new to Fiverr and possibly may help those that have been around for a while. To optimize your gigs for SEO: When saving the .jpg or .png image for your gig, put the keywords (all in lowercase) that you would like to rank for, in the name of your file separated by dashes. Example: I have a dj drop gig When saving my gig picture I save my file as dj-drops-on-fiverr. jpg This helps with the SEO of your gig…
Hi guys! This is Shane from Eno8Design. It has been exactly 30 days since we joined fiver. And here are our stats so far. Earned $352 Sales 54 Customers 18 [image]I gotta say that Fiverr is the best of the best when it comes to freelancing. Pretty simple process. We love it! So on the 1st month celebration we thought of sharing our experience and few tips with fellow forum members. Here’s what we did! (You should if you are not getting enough sales) ** Find a niche. (Ex: We though…
Stop trying to figure out Fiverr’s algorithm and spend that time making more money with upselling, here’s some things I’ve done to increase revenue… 1) Make your extras simple and easy to understand. Buyers seldom purchase things they aren’t clear on. 2) Offer only the extras you can do that will acheive 100% Buyer satisfaction. Return business and referrals should be your goal. 3) Explain to your Buyers the BENEFIT of adding a particular extra. I add this phrase when selling a logo ove…
As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it’s a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…
I’ve gotten this question a few times, and although I generally give the super-short answer, I recently decided to get very long-winded with another Fiverr seller. I thought about it, and in the end I decided that the advice was worth enough effort to post to the Fiverr forum. Now, this is just one social marketing strategy among many, and I’m not a social marketing expert by any means. I’m just a guy with some prior sales experience who likes to read stuff on the Internet, so if you really want…
Answer: Both buyers and sellers in all freelance situations are affected by issues related to digital copyright. A buyer may be concerned if sending content they own to a seller to have it modified or fixed, but they will retain ownership and need to protect it. A seller may run into copyright issues in multiple ways. A seller who finds that someone else has taken their gig images, samples, description or anything else will sometimes own rights to part or all of those things. A seller who s…
Why does Fiverr Charge a 20% commission on tips? In very plain language, if tips weren’t considered the same as all other payments, it would lead to a loophole where Fiverr doesn’t get paid because the funds are given to the seller for a job as a tip. If you want to see an example of potential abuse: Click for Abuse ScenarioA regular buyer could ask their chosen seller about a discount on the $40 package the buyer purchases every month. The seller could take a small risk buying offering to d…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service[/details]

It’s a good suggestions for everybody to sell.

Dear Blaise,

Thanks,

Joseph.

Dear Blaise:

I’m glad I found your write up and got the chance to talk to you, it’s been

an honour.

I am positive this will bring a turn around for my business that’s been

dormant.

Thank you,

Joseph.

Dear Blaise,

I’m very much disappointed with my fiverr account.I have created 7 gigs but I didn’t get any order yet.what’s wrong with my gigs?please help me to get a order.

Thanks.

Dear gloriousfariyah, blaisefaint has already given soo many tips for you to improve on the select gigs you have. On fiverr, the amount of gigs you have doesn’t guarantee continuos orders, it only helps diversify your gig. I for one have been on fiverr for about 5 months now. The 1st 2½monts were absolutely terrible ( I put in about 1% effort), and that lead to no sales. I later made some improvements and got my first sale mid December. Then after sometime (with no more orders), I took blaisefaint’s advice and really updated my gigs (like 99% effort ) and now orders are slowly rolling in.

I’m commenting here thinking that these Tips will help you to improve your sales at least for an extent.

Create gig packages. Invite your friends and promote/share your gigs on social media. Try to always provide BEST customer service to your buyers. Never delay your orders.

Submit many buyer requests. So you could build up your sales. Therefore, try to submit buyer requests.

Also you can improve your Gig images, descriptions. If it’s possible, add a video which will attract more attention towards your gig.

Try these points & be patient. There are many sellers on fiverr that didn’t receive orders at the beginning but later they become best sellers.
Fiverr is great place to work! Wish you all the best!

Dear Blaise,

I’m very much disappointed with my fiverr account.I have created 7 gigs but I didn’t get any order yet.what’s wrong with my gigs?please help me to get a order.

Thanks.

Dear Glorious:

Please do me a favor and work your way through the checklist and all the links I’ve already provided in this thread first.

For example, if you read twistedweb123’s post that tells new Sellers about making complementary gigs, then you will say stuff like, “I followed twistedweb123’s advice”. You might even ask him for answers on that if you have specific questions after reading his advice.

To make your way through all that material, reading the Fiverr Terms of Service, blog, academy, and listening to Fiverrcast and reading the transcripts, taking Dukeacem’s Udemy course (or whatever books, YouTube tutorials, or whatever works best for you) should take you a minimum of 4 weeks working at least an hour a day…

When you are READY for me to look at your profile, I’m going to look at your profile and one gig ONE TIME. Do you really want me to waste your turn advising you to do the things on the checklist?

I’d also suggest that you start a new thread. I may or may not have time to look at your stuff, but there many others on the Forum who can give you help, as well.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Glorious:

Please do me a favor and work your way through the checklist and all the links I’ve already provided in this thread first.

For example, if you read twistedweb123’s post that tells new Sellers about making complementary gigs, then you will say stuff like, “I followed twistedweb123’s advice”. You might even ask him for answers on that if you have specific questions after reading his advice.

To make your way through all that material, reading the Fiverr Terms of Service, blog, academy, and listening to Fiverrcast and reading the transcripts, taking Dukeacem’s Udemy course (or whatever books, YouTube tutorials, or whatever works best for you) should take you a minimum of 4 weeks working at least an hour a day…

When you are READY for me to look at your profile, I’m going to look at your profile and one gig ONE TIME. Do you really want me to waste your turn advising you to do the things on the checklist?

I’d also suggest that you start a new thread. I may or may not have time to look at your stuff, but there many others on the Forum who can give you help, as well.

Good luck,

Blaise

All these people, who want Blaise’s help, why don’t you order his Gig? He has one specially for you. Why do you want free advice? Order his Gig, and you will have earned the right to his advice.

All these people, who want Blaise’s help, why don’t you order his Gig? He has one specially for you. Why do you want free advice? Order his Gig, and you will have earned the right to his advice.

Dear Writer:

Thanks for the help, but the gig is just a compilation of the tips in my Improve My Gig thread!

People who buy the gig get no particular advantage over just reading the thread.

I’m actually surprised that as a Randian, you would expect anyone to buy that gig.

There are lots of Sellers on Fiverr who do offer gigs to help you make your gigs more marketable.

I don’t offer that service, because given my own results on Fiverr, I can’t guarantee any improvement to anyone’s results.

I posted that gig for several reasons:

1. I originally meant it as a way to politely brush off the many people who contacted me on Fiverr asking for free stuff.
  2. It’s a glorified tip gig. Any Buyer who wants to help me get to Level 2 can buy as many copies of that as they want. Buying a $5 tip gig counts as an individual gig sold. Tipping $10 is more generous in the short term, but it does not move the Level 2 needle, so for as long as I am a Level 1 Seller, buying that $5 gig helps me more…
  3. It’s a sample of me practicing what I preach. I suggest that every Seller on Fiverr offer a product, even if their focus is on Service, to build a reputation for expertise in their field.
  4. My book has sold only one copy, and that was because I asked a Buyer who offered to purchase an additional $10 gig (because they added 2 images after making their order) to buy this one $5 gig instead. The one 5-star review on that gig helps to get it established.
  5. This gig is designed in such a way that there is no reason any reasonable Buyer would ever give it less than 5 stars…

Maybe some day, the checklist gig (in which I just deliver a pdf) will organically start to sell.

The gig video shows the book in its entirety. If you choose, you can read the whole book without buying by pausing at certain spots. You should use a large monitor.

I state in the description that all the material in the book is available for free in the Forum.

To sum up, this book is meant to serve as an example for other Sellers on Fiverr, to help them tighten up their game.

If it sells, great, but selling that gig is not the main purpose of that gig.

All that being said, I think it would be great if people who want feedback on their gigs would read and follow the advice I point to in that thread BEFORE asking me to look at their profiles, because if they do that, I can help them more than otherwise.

Thank you,

Blaise

P.S. And I especially DO NOT offer FOLLOW-UP advice for people who buy that gig. If you buy that gig, I deliver the pdf, and we’re done. If you want more advice, post in the Fiverr Forum, and hope that if I can’t help, someone else on the Forum can…

I’m commenting here thinking that these Tips will help you to improve your sales at least for an extent.

Create gig packages. Invite your friends and promote/share your gigs on social media. Try to always provide BEST customer service to your buyers. Never delay your orders.

Submit many buyer requests. So you could build up your sales. Therefore, try to submit buyer requests.

Also you can improve your Gig images, descriptions. If it’s possible, add a video which will attract more attention towards your gig.

Try these points & be patient. There are many sellers on fiverr that didn’t receive orders at the beginning but later they become best sellers.

Fiverr is great place to work! Wish you all the best!

Thanks dear…:-)your msg is inspiration for me.

Archived